1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Autoblog and Minisites from just 9.99

Discussion in 'Services' started by amrd, Jan 24, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Dear DP Member,

I want to offer my service for basic wordpress installation or wordpress autoblog installation. If you need a quality wordpress blog or wordpress autoblog installation, or if you don't have time to do all that yourself, let me do it for you. I can provide you my service with a fast turn around time [ usually not more than 24 hours ]. So here's my offers to you all,

Wordpress Blog Installation Service - $ 9.99 :

Wordpress installation on your hosting through your cPanel
    I will install a quality wp theme, or i can install the theme of your choice
    I will install a complete seo plugins or any plugins of your choice up to 15 plugins [ We will discuss about the plugin to make a better result ]
    On-site keyword optimized for your choosen keyword and I promise you'll get very great On Page SEO

Autoblog Installation Service - $ 25 :

Wordpress installation on your hosting through cPanel
    I will install a quality wp theme, or i can install the theme of your choice
    I will install a complete seo plugins or any plugins of your choice up to 15 plugins [ we will discuss about plugin, to make a better result ]
    On Page SEO
    Automated content on any niche of your choice [ I'll give you a powerful plugin to make this process very easy to run ]

Complete Blog / Autoblog Installation Service/AutoTwitter Account - $ 45 :

Wordpress installation on your hosting through your cPanel
    I will install a quality wp Premium theme (Woo themes etc), or i can install the theme of your choice
    I will install a complete seo plugins or any plugins of your choice up to 15 plugins [ we will discuss about plugin, to make a better result ]
    Automated content which is unique on any niche of your choice [ I'll give you a powerful plugin to make this process very easy to run ]
    Quality On Page SEO for your wordpress blog
    Twitter Account ( Fully-Automated )
    Updates every post to twitter automatically
    Get thousand of followers (keep increasing)

I'll give review copy for very reasonable price [ You'll be happy with this price ] to get some feedback of my service. Here's the review copy price,

Wordpress Complete Blog Creation Service - Only For $ 30 Limited to 10 DP members Only

If you interested to order this service, just post here, I'll respond back as fast as possible. Please don't PM me as my PM box is quite full.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
    amrd, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  2. herbalexcel

herbalexcel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll try a review of your autoblog service. PM me payment details

herbalexcel, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  3. amrd

amrd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for ordering.PM sent with the payment details.

amrd, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  4. lockerbie

lockerbie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interrested in a large quantity of auto(video)blogs with wp robot and auto posting features (traffic and seo plugins).

give me a PM if you interrested in some real business.

give u my YM soon.

lockerbie, Jan 26, 2010 IP