1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Article Writing Service - $0.60 / 100 Words (7+ Years Experience)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ArijitKRoul, Oct 14, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you searching for a “Premium Writing Service” committed to original and high quality articles? No need to search further! Whether you are searching for Blog Articles, Keyword Based Articles, Website Reviews, Product Reviews, News Article; I am here to create those for you.

The Services I Offer
    • Blog/Keyword Focused Article ($0.70/100 Words) [Order more than 5000 words in one time costs you $0.60/100 Words]
    • News Article ($0.70/100 Words) [Order more than 5000 words in one time costs you $0.60/100 Words]
    • Product Reviews ($1.25/100 Words) [Order more than 5000 words in one time costs you $1.00/100 Words]
    • Website Reviews ($1.25/100 Words)
    • Website Pages ($1.25/100 Words)
    • Press Release ($7/500 Words)
    • Ebook ($1.25/100 Words)
    • SEO Service (Price depends on keyword competition)
    FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How To Use The Service?

The process is simple: put your project details through email address or Private Message (PM).
    Email -
    Skype - arijitroul

How Do I Know I Am Getting Unique And Good Quality Articles?

When an article is submitted to you, it always goes through grammar and plagiarism check. If any article fails to pass Copyscape we will revise the complete batch again. Still now it never happens.

Will Your Service Save My Time?

Yes. Most of the topics come with a quick turn around time but there are certain topics that require deep research, in that case the turn around time will be little late.

What is the Payment Method?

PayPal, through oDesk/Elance, Indian Bank Transfer. As I am offering so low rate, buyer has to pay the Transaction Fees. 100% Upfront Payment Needed.

Feedback From DP Members

[​IMG][​IMG]

Feedback From Odesk Members

[​IMG][​IMG]

Feedback From Elance Members

[​IMG]

You can also check my previous reviews from my previous thread in DP.

Attaching few sample articles here on different niches, so that you can check my writing styles. For other samples please contact me.

N.B :- Without my permission nobody can use my samples.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    ArijitKRoul, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Where are you from and send me some samples you published online like Hubpages, Ezinearticles etc.

jaguar34, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  3. ArijitKRoul

ArijitKRoul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am from India, pm sent with sample articles.

ArijitKRoul, Jan 18, 2015 IP