1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pregnancy niche??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by indiasbull, Aug 17, 2019.

pregnancy niche?? blog

worth or not ?

i am interested, what you friend says ?

indiasbull, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this its a very good niche as this works on emotion and its sell very good

Spartan14, Aug 17, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Are you an expert in this field, do you have anything new to offer that isn't already out there?

malky66, Aug 17, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Think: Thalidomide

When giving advice about pregnancy make sure you have it right or you could be 8big, big trouble. Make sure you have someone with an obs/Gyn qualification who is prepared to stand by everything you publish.

sarahk, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your creative mind has given birth to a good idea. You are expecting good things, go to term on this one. It may take time.... 9 months or so, but see the thing through.;)

Spoiltdiva, Aug 17, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  6. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i am thinking about "Teenage Pregnancy" ??

hows this micro niche ?

7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I want to gag.
    Seriously, exploiting teenage pregnancy as a niche is distasteful. Things might be different in India - maybe that's the niche - pregnant Indian teens?
    Or maybe focus the boys?

sarahk, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  8. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    focusing european and us countries only :)

this keyword has 100k-1 Million organic search from these countries every month.

https://teenagepregnancy.net/ is the domain (website) now.

9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I despair.
    What does a middle-aged man in India know about teen pregnancy in Europe and America?

sarahk, Aug 17, 2019 IP
    NetStar and malky66 like this.
  10. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How can anyone tell you if the "pregnancy niche" is worth it without first knowing your background and objective? This is like asking "hey is the computer niche good?". First off, if your plan is to blog generally about pregnancy what the hell do you know about pregnancy? Now assuming you for some reason are a master on the subject with your occupation and education focused on pregnancy you would have value to offer as long as your objectives are clear (ie. Blogging reviews about maternal clothing, breast pumps, new born products etc.). If you DON'T have the experience or knowledge you're going to fail. Why you may be wondering? Because it's going to become VERY clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you don't have the experience, knowledge, or PASSION for a subject you will not have enough interest to commit to this project and your visitors will see immediately through it. I like nice luxury watches. I spend a lot of time in my leisure looking at watches and reading about watches. Whenever I view a YouTube video or article about watches I know immediately who is a collector with passion and who is dabbling in uncharted waters attempting to make a quick buck. People who have no experience or passion in a niche fail 100% of the time.

You need to find out what you are passionate about. A lot of times this is a subject you are very experienced in. Take that niche and find a way to become profitable in it. Do NOT try to find random keywords online and start a blog thinking you will make $$$. It doesn't work that way.

Great point. I bet @indiasbull could talk very intelligently about the benefits of home solar panels to decrease your electricity, extended automotive warranties, and Microsoft Windows virus removal.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2019
    NetStar, Aug 18, 2019 IP
    malky66 and sarahk like this.