1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Prefer to Job or Business ??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by anujgarg, Jul 3, 2013.

Hi All,

I always ask this question to myself: What should I prefer in my life - High Profile Job or Well Established Business ?

I have done several jobs with different profiles for 10 years now and I was never satisfied with the roles I was given throughout this period. Be it a web developer, team lead or Project Manager, I always kept a thought in my mind "Shall I continue with this role changing profiles or Shall I start my own venture to delegate these roles to others?'

Finally, at this stage, I have opened a firm with some hope that I'll get a good customer base (even though I've got some of them by this time) and live a life with full satisfaction for what I am doing is being accepted by my customers and if they feel something wrong, they can directly put their statements to me.

Would like you all to share your inputs on this topic.

Thanks
    anujgarg, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  2. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I would prefer to start my own business. It is more challenging, harder, tougher, but the rewards are greater.
    Gianni Palazzo, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  3. HomeDesigner

HomeDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, from a high profile job to own a business always seems to be a big step, full of risks, i would recommend that you work in a company in which you see yourself running after several years, gain experience, study the market and collect all the possible DATA, in this way you are already halfway there to starting your own business.
    HomeDesigner, Jul 4, 2013 IP