1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Pre-Bookings Into the New Year For Targeted Content Generation!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by nichelady, Dec 29, 2012.

Hello!

I am looking to add new clients to my fading 2012 / bright 2013 schedule! I am a US content writer & digital product designer. I write blog articles, newsletters, eBooks, and just about anything else related to content needs for websites, membership portals, and lead generation strategies.

My rates are set to go up in 2013, but since it's been several months since I posted here, I'm going to freeze my rates for this promotion at just 1 cent a word - $5/500 words. I accept PayPal only. Test orders are fine (meaning, I'm willing to write a sample based on the topic you're looking for. Your satisfaction is my highest concern. Most clients tend to keep me for months, if not years, which is why I do not run too many sales throughout the year. My itrader also indicates the satisfaction level of the DP specific clients I've had.)

Current samples available on request. I have a very solid process behind what I do, which goes beyond a basic ad. Please know that every project is customized. I go back and forth with you via email in order to make sure that we are both on the same page in terms of what the ad is requiring.

Niches include everything except gambling, high end investing & forex, out of respect to the clients I already have in those niches. Of course, if you have another niche that overlaps with these, still feel free to run it by me. We may be able to still work something out.

Need help building a new website from scratch? We can design content sequences that keep users coming back for more!

Want to finally get that blog off the ground? I can take care of that for you, leaving you free to enjoy your New Year's...and beyond. Message me and ask me my "AC Quick Tip", which covers the #1 reason why niche blogs tend to fizzle before they've had a chance to sizzle!

Salesletter got you troubled? While salesletters are a separate project type from this sale, I have written salesletters before. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about yours on a deeper level. (Ask me the #1 reason why most salesletters don't get off the ground... and I'll let you in on an insight I learned in the process of helping a 7 figure rainmaker in the business opportunity niche.)

Thank you for viewing my ad, and I wish all of you a Happy New Year!

nichelady, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  2. smith07

smith07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the price is too high.

smith07, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  3. nichelady

nichelady Member