1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PRBot.Com DIED

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thedude, Nov 19, 2004.

1. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP @InfiniteWisdom, Are you his friend? Just asking because its your first post and your a bit defensive.

melfan, Nov 30, 2004 IP
  2. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW! I remember when he had a really crude statement in his 'Location' area that was finally removed. Also he had an offensive avatar at some point. He is one of the very few people in any forum that I did not like but I wish him peace - wherever he is now and however he got there!

amberstar702, Nov 30, 2004 IP
  3. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Actually, I think you're thinking of qll. ;)

ViciousSummer, Nov 30, 2004 IP
  4. InfiniteWisdom

InfiniteWisdom Banned

Best Answers:
    By no means did I mean to come off defensive. I would not say we were "friends," but we did exchange emails and I met Solomon in person a few times the last 3 years. I read of his passing on mystockforum.com. I knew of his progressive beliefs and his books, but I had no idea, until his death, how many individuals out there really disliked him and thought him a fraud.

I do not know much about his other business dealings, but I can say that Max knew how to pick out the diamonds in the rough when it came to OTC (penny) stocks. I made a good deal of money and others did too...that was my only point.

It really is too bad things like this happen. Of everything I have read on your board and searching the many other forums on the net that are discussing Maximus Illuminati, it is obvious that he was very misunderstood and fustrated with a great many things going on in his life. I guess, in the end, just going away was an easy solution to a temporary problem.

That said, I, for one, am going to miss Mr. Tulbure, he made blogging so much more exciting!

Till Then...IW!

""The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was in convincing the world he didn't exist"

C.S. Lewis

InfiniteWisdom, Dec 3, 2004 IP
  5. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    He probably didn't get any real pleasure from ripping people off - he sounds like the kind of person who did it because he could, and maybe he could get a few ounces of perverse satisfaction from it.

My bet it was suicide - just going by his personality, it seemed like an eventuality, but who am I to judge? May he rest in peace. Whereever he's going, if anywhere, hopefully he won't have to drag his twisted side with him.

EDIT: ....huh? Why is that guy banned?

david_sakh, Jan 20, 2005 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh the Infinite Wisdom of this thread is great, I miss "Little John" (Lawsuit) :p :p :D

anthonycea, Jan 20, 2005 IP