1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Practical Search engine Optimization - the things that had worked for me

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by PRGuy, Feb 16, 2010.

1. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah very true. But to give supports to our profiles we must show some interaction on the place (whether it is a forum or any other communities) where the profile has been registered.

Its found that administrators are removing profiles either without any updates or with spam contents.

PRGuy, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  2. dmvictoria

dmvictoria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for all the great information PRGuy. I too would like to have a sip from your well of your wisdom and ask you go into a little more detail about article "spinning".

Am I understanding you correctly that you are taking a single article and slightly rewriting it and sending each revision to a different Press Release and Article Publishing service? If you are, are you manually rewriting the articles or are you using a program to rewrite it for you?

What would be an example of an RRS Feed you would submit to? Would you submit the whole article in the RRS Feed or just the link and a synopsis?

Last question. I've increasingly come across directories that now have an option to submit articles, do you think that these might be viable places to submit a "spun" article?

Thank you!

dmvictoria, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  3. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad to know that it helps. :)
    Yes, I write a master copy first. Then spin it a bit according to the websites am submitting it to. There are plenty of 'hot selling' Article spinning softwares but I prefer manual re-writing, the two reasons are (i) manual rewriting will not take much time as the article content is already there. (ii) Softwares won't be have logic. So your automatically spun article will seems stupid and definitely it will get rejected from good article bases.
    Nothing Much I simply submit the feeds, urls and titles to three (my favs) pingers they are pingomatic(wp) feedping(submissions to 100+ feed stations) and autopinger
    According to my experience I never recommend someone to submit their articles to sites which are mainly for links. Try sites they are 100% for articles. There are lots of good article data bases there.

Hope this helps. :)
    Thank you!

PRGuy, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  4. Graimon

Graimon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the very good article. Also thanking the members for contributing their ideas. This thread is really helpful.

Graimon, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  5. charlota

charlota Peon

Best Answers:
    most imformative and inovative post...
    thanks for shared this information, because with this information i will do SEO better ....

charlota, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  6. kayveeb

kayveeb Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely a nicely drafted post. i have read that somewhere over the web that if u add more keywords to all your post, search engines might leave ur site.
    I definitely blog commenting and forum posts definitely bring in more traffic.

kayveeb, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  7. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thanks its very useful

flanagan, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  8. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Happy to hear that :)
    Its known as keyword stuffing. This is a very old trick and now it is considered as a black hat method. You can do this while starting a blog or website to get noticed. Gradually remove the stuffing as your SERP and traffic increases. So it become like a quality website in SEs eyes. I used to stuff my blog at the beginning to get more SE juice. But slowly made the keyword density to the allowed level. So my blog is doing great now!
    Thank you very much guys!

PRGuy, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  9. JessyGirl88

JessyGirl88 Peon

Best Answers:
    You're definitely a god PRGuy! I'd like to send you a private message about something ^^

JessyGirl88, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  10. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    :D,

you are most welcome my friend. If its something that can be asked here you can post it here, so that other members also can post their exp/op on that. But you can also contact me on pm. I'm available always :)

P!

PRGuy, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  11. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Update: March 3rd 2010

Guys,

I would like to talk about the SERP capacities of yahoo answers. I just tried with a few good titles. It worked great and now the questions dance on the first and second page of Google SERPs. So if you wish to use yahoo answers for search engine optimization these are a few good things that you have to take care...

(i) Don't expect Link juice from yahoo Answers. They are still nofollow.
    (ii) You must be minimum of 2 level user ( that means you must have minimum 250 points. Beginners will only be having 100 points) to post links (Clickable links)
    (iii) Try Giving two links with your answers. One link inside your answer and one as source of the answer. If both are from different domain names, that'd be great.
    (iv) don't give all the answers today with same link this will go like spamming and your account may get suspended.
    (v) Make your answers look nice and informative then you will get more visits.

A few another things are intelligent guys are making use of yahoo to bring aff sales, I'm not experienced with this though. Try getting more best answers ( a blackhat trick is ask your friends to mark your answers as best so that your level will be jumping up).

Make your questions and answers with search engine friendly title and with in the exact category, this will make it more interactive. More interactive answers will come on top of SERPs. Don't forget this.

All the very best with yahoo answers. Dont forget to feed your experience here .

PRGuy, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  12. Graimon

Graimon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks.. Yeah.. yahoo is just great!

Graimon, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  13. dmvictoria

dmvictoria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi PRGuy, I wanted to pick your brain one more time.

When you spin your articles from the master copy do you check it to see if it passes as "unique" through some filter or software? If I understand correctly Google will disregard your article if it is deemed duplicate. I would love to hear your further thoughts on the matter.

Thank you.

dmvictoria, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  14. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    No I will never check it with any softwares or tools. I do a quick spin which is fair enough. One more thing if some one tells that google will penalize for submitting same article to multiple site, I, in a very humble way ask them to show proof... :D its a damn fallacy. If this was true.. Our article submitting services (from everywhere on the global webmasters army :) ) would be died with in this time. Don't you think that people are not submitting 100 different articles to 100 sites? They are submitting 1 article to 100 sites. Google never slaps for this. But you will get more benefit if its spun. Thats it.

Hope this helps :)

PRGuy, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  15. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the point about asking a question in blog commenting. I will try out later.

scheng1, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  16. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah.. asking questions will double your chance to get approval. But don't include html codes (this will tell the author that you are a spammer) and also tell something about the post (not just a thanks or some thing like - wow! what a great post) with the beginning and then add your question. This will definitely ensure your approval. Also don't put your name like 'Carpet Cleaning' or some stupid seo techniques. Even if link is coming to your website anchoring your name, that's worth than getting deleted.

PRGuy!

PRGuy, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  17. webmyne

webmyne Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the useful information

webmyne, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  18. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks ma friend. It's glad to hear that some one think that I could share some helpful information. :)

PRGuy, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  19. bamidele_ba

bamidele_ba Guest

Best Answers:
    bamidele_ba, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  20. razor

razor Peon

Best Answers:
    I wanna ask if you could help me. so here is the problem
    I'm doing article marketing so i was on the first page on google until today some guy posted his article
    so the problem is that i have more views, comments, and back-links and still cant find my article in the firs 5 google pages.
    Do you know what I'm doing wrong ?

razor, Mar 4, 2010 IP