1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Practical Search engine Optimization - the things that had worked for me

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by PRGuy, Feb 16, 2010.

1. dorothykinder

dorothykinder Peon

Best Answers:
    @ PRGuy..

Hi,

Firstly thanks a lot for letting us know about your practical tips, since many of us do not disclose what we do, but i do this. i think that if you correct to others than you are correct and true to yourself.

Secondly, i have never done any classified submission, i think i will start this.

dorothykinder, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. rezyde

rezyde Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question about submitting articles? I started to submit articles on ezinearticles about how many does it take to start to increase page rank?

rezyde, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  3. pwslinks

pwslinks Member

Best Answers:
    pwslinks, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  4. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Friend, ezinearticles are a great source of seo. But actually it is much saturated now. So I suggest you to try like this..

Make some good articles with nominal keyword density. Spin a little.

Submit altogether with same titles to

Goarticles
    Articlebase
    Ideamarketers and also to ezine.

Wait for two days.. Then start submitting rss feeds.

Another two days gap, then start submitting to some bookmarks like reddit,indianpad,mixx, mister wong and multiply.

One week work and check phrase search for your article you will see a wonder for sure :)

friend, I used to refer many blogs, ebooks, and tried the tricks myself. I could realize that all the methods are not worth. But also realized that a few methods are really great.

PRGuy, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  5. guna

guna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clear and straight forward. Once again you are proving that unique content and white hat techniques are the most essential part of SEO. Thanks for sharing

guna, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  6. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the good words my friend.. :)

yeah, its a fact that many blogs (from non seo experts) with good content rank high on Google SERPs. Also they don't even bring much links and all. They do some basic things as I've mentioned with the post.

I know guys who compete higher websites with their very small blog initiatives.. :)

PRGuy, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  7. Azher Memon

Azher Memon Peon

Best Answers:
    The Points you have made here is to the points thats wat I like most. second i will really appreciate if you can give some light on Classified submissions

Azher Memon, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  8. rajesh.ejob

rajesh.ejob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing your experiences lol.. It is really helpful for many newbies and some experts too..:). I am not an expert SEO, but with my little knowledge i can say that backlinking by using active forums signature and profile links and with some regular posting, definitely helps you in boosting traffic. And as i seen blog commenting or posting also helped me very much in good traffic with increase in PR.
    I like to know more about press release, can you explain me more.

rajesh.ejob, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  9. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend,

I was using free classifieds (take them from google) to advertise my site at its beginning. It was about some offline jobs then, so the job was pretty easy. I gave lots of ads telling offline job vacancies are there. Though it didn't give me links, it could give me lots of traffic. So do this intelligently depending on your websites niche. Or post your subject here, I will help you if I can.

Thanks my friend.

Press releases are just another version of article submission. But the main differences are (talking about the press release sites where it allows backlinks like http://pressreleasecentre.com)

News will be taken from main sites to blogs, feeds and other smaller news networks, so if your news is a good one you will get lots of links.

Press releases will bring more (more than double) traffic than articles.

Articles will do best with link building, but if you are good at press releases, the same kind of link building can be done here also. And with double traffic and business.

PRGuy, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  10. brandon93s

brandon93s Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great post you have here PRGuy, and I am sure everyone who has asked questions appreciates the time and detail you have put into your responses to ensure that they completely understand the points you have stressed.

The number one thing I can stress when working with SEO is having patients and not rushing it. A properly optimized site will take months to optimize appropriately, and will gradually grow in ranking and traffic. SEO is never ending, and you can not simply stop optimizing your website once it has achieved popularity. Do not rush SEO to your website. Getting thousands of backlinks a day, or other similarly available options that are available only through programs are unnatural and will offer no reward in the long run. Your website may gain a short-term peak from these services but this will only be followed by a steep downturn. Search Engines are designed to reward the sites that work hard, are patient, and that flourish naturally without spamming back links and submissions.

Be patient, do not rush SEO, do not pay for back link services claiming to give you thousands of back links, and don't give up. SEO is not easy, and it is all about pleasing a computer algorithm that is constantly changing which is not an easy task to accomplish. If you let the search engines defeat you, you will not make it in SEO. Try different methods, and determine what works best for you and what you are best at.

brandon93s, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  11. robertokuykendall

robertokuykendall Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks!!! good post. i learned somany things about seo in this post

robertokuykendall, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  12. zahidprimex

zahidprimex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really great post on seo.Thanks

zahidprimex, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  13. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    My friend, I'm really thankful for the kind words. I support a few quotes from you which should be given more importance.

You're very much experienced! your words show that.

PRGuy, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  14. brandon93s

brandon93s Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, keep up the good work. Helping others is always appreciated, and I'm always here to give input as well. :cool:

brandon93s, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  15. -Cash-

-Cash- Active Member

Best Answers:
    very nice post, thx

-Cash-, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  16. kaytlinerrico

kaytlinerrico Guest

Best Answers:
    i like this post verymuch

kaytlinerrico, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  17. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    :) Thank you very much my friend, you're so helpful!

Guys, you are most welcome. Your feedbacks are my inspiration to do more :)

PRGuy, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  18. ebrham

ebrham Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow..!! There are many experienced guys here at DP it seems..!!

ebrham, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  19. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah many good - experienced guys are over here :) they are helpful too.. :)

PRGuy, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  20. seo555

seo555 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes profile is the main part in submission bcz if any site or google cache first our profile after that submit details so if your profile is good updated so you can get good backlink

seo555, Feb 26, 2010 IP