1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR9 Valid, Alexa under 300K, Backlinks almost 1 Million, 5 Years old

Discussion in 'Domains' started by XenAce, Jul 4, 2013.

1. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Then you are making a terrible mistake. Just spend some time to find why a domain like yours went up to PR 9, maybe you or someone else point a PR 9 domain to yours for little time or some sort of a black hat trick... You are going to loose all your ranks when Google update their page ranks next time brother. Coz PR is all about back links. Even the link you post previously says that...

By the way for your information this is the fresh index status of your website
    http://www.majesticseo.com/reports/...l.info?oq=forumdigital.info&IndexDataSource=F

Check Majestic SEO fresh index not their Historic Index... It says you only have 2922 back links... If your PR is real, you have lost 988775 back links since then....

nvidura, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  2. XenAce

XenAce Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @nvidura,

Thanks for your comment. Well i dont think i need to know how the PR9 could be achieve as long as it is valid PR and could be benefitable for me.

As we all know that PR is a fluctuative thing and NO one could ever guarantee or analyze precisely a PR is up or down in the next update. However for my domain it is only 2 option : stay as it (cause it has very high PR at the moment) or down. If it is stay as it is and you buy at reasonable price you will get lots of benefit from monetizing it from selling advertisement spot $100-$200/month/site, selling highPR backlinks at microjobs site like : fiverr, gigbucks (i'm sure people are very interested to put their backlinks in PR9 site for cheap price), and other monetization method that i had in mind.

You said : "Check Majestic SEO fresh index not their Historic Index... It says you only have 2922 back links... If your PR is real, you have lost 988775 back links since then...."
    My answer : I believe you had misread and misunderstand the data on majesticSEO, correct me if i'm wrong :) :
    It is said 991K backlinks in 5 years (cumullative) and 2922 in the last 90 days :
    [​IMG]
    from my point of view majesticSEO.com did not saying that i had lost 980K+ backlinks, but there are 2922 New Backlinks in the last 90 days. Kindly give me proof if majesticSEO saying that i had lost all those backlinks that you had claimed :).

If you are saying that i only had 2922 Backlinks now, you might want to see the datas of the referring domains to ForumDigital.info (See NB below)
    1. Tacticalsciencesolutions.com :
    [​IMG]

2. Nasbe.org :
    [​IMG]

So Based on those 2 example, i dont think your assumption that i lost 980K+ backlinks is the right assumption :).

NB:
    If you want the referring domains to ForumDigital.info you may interested to this data from MajesticSEO.com :
    (tacticalsciencesolutions.com and nasbe.org is in this referring domains data from majesticSEO.com)

[​IMG]

Let me know if you had other questions, i will be glad to help you with :)

kind regards

xeniux

XenAce, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 278
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was asked by the thread owner to come here and verify the legitimacy of the domain stats being presented.

forumdigital.info has 0 links: http://www.opensiteexplorer.org/links?site=forumdigital.info

While it shows PageRank 9 as reported by Google, this is simply because it was using a 301 redirect to blogger.com. Bad link reporting tools will report blogger.com's links as forumdigital.info's links until they see it not redirecting anymore next time they spider it.

For example, all link stats/data is identical to blogger.com on reporting tools:

http://www.majesticseo.com/reports/...digital.info?oq=blogger.com&IndexDataSource=H

http://www.majesticseo.com/reports/...l.info?oq=FORUMDIGITAL.INFO&IndexDataSource=H

It is not an aged domain. The domain is less than a year old: https://tools.digitalpoint.com/whois?query=forumdigital.info

digitalpoint, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  4. Nercciss

Nercciss Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks bro for clarification

Nercciss, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  5. user69

user69 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    go take a walk seller

user69, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  6. XenAce

XenAce Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just opened my laptop after having my weekend,
    Quite suprised and excited with the comments on my thread right now.

@DigitalPoint,

Thanks for visiting my thread and give some comments with proof, i really honored and appreciated it :).

I really like to discuss and accept all critics as long as it is based on proof and we could share some knowlegde (like you did here), i do think the objective of all Forums is to share knowledge and to find the truth of a Topic :).

I will try to clarify from my point of view on your comments, I also believe that in Forums, freedom to speak and sounding an opinion (democracy) where all opinion that sounds in good manners/behaviour is accepted

1. For the domain age,
    As we may see that in thread description i had provide proof from : http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://ForumDigital.info/ It is said there that the domain 1st found and registered in 2009.
    I really dont know how it could be read registered in 2012 on some other websites, My best guess/assumption is that the domain was deleted before/dropped and re-registered again in 2012.

2. For the 0 backlinks, I do think (my opinion) that opensiteexplorer.org counts based on the indexed live backlinks on a website, not historically backlinks like majesticSEO (each tools had their own methodology to count backlinks) since it is a domain without website that i bought, that would be counted as 0 backlinks by opensiteexplorer.org.

3. For the PR9 validity, you said it is a redirected, i'm quite a newbie and might need your guidance for this, as i know to check the domain had redirected (fakePR) is by using > info:domainname.xxx, if it is showing your domain, then it is not redirected, if the results showing other domain then it is redirected, some others using : http://web-sniffer.net/ (i checked with this tools too and not found it is redirected to any other domains.
    one thing that i confuse, if my PR rank is not valid, how come your tools here at DP showing my domain had PR9? :
    [​IMG]
    if it is written PR9 there by mistake on your data then how about all the legitimation of domains PR in this DP domain marketplace? would their PRs could be misread by DP tools too?

Any though would be appreciated, as i said i'm here not to scam, i might be a victim of scammer when i bought this domain, and i'm looking for the truth :).
    Any good intention on helping me would be greatly appreciated. If any of us could provide a valid proof that my domain is unvalueable and had fakePR, i would gladly close this thread without any intention on scamming or bring negative case on other people (my future buyer).

Kindly looking for a reply from all DP members that could be constructive and not destructive.
    "Respect others and you will get respected".
    "Use animal words and people would see you as one of them, Use educated words, and people would learn from you"

Kind regards

xeniux

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    XenAce, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  7. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Did you mean "gutted"?

It's irrelevant when the site first was first found by another website. That doesn't even mean that it wasn't registered before the date it was found either. All that matters is the registration date as per the whois output. If you are such a newbie, you might want to try taking some advice when it's given.

This barely even makes sense. As OpenSiteExplorer did not find any links, this should have set alarm bells ringing. The same with none being found by the link: command in Google. MajesticSEO is flawed, they have not accounted for manipulations such as a redirected domain. Mate, use some common sense in the future. No offence, but if one of the best tools in the industry doesn't have your site on the radar and MajesticSEO has an insane amount of links, there must be something wrong, right? In any sane world, anyway.

Like you said, you're a newbie. After a PR update, Mr Scam Merchant removes the redirect. Also, go and learn about internal (to Google) PR and toolbar PR.

Shawn presented you with the proof. it's also there if common sense is used.

ryan_uk, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    log0008, Arick unirow and malky66 like this.
  8. XenAce

XenAce Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @ryan_uk,

Thanks for your comment,
    I mean excited and not gutted, i want to dig on the truth of this domain, and i know Shawn had given some proof for me, which bring some direction on this thread.

No offence, but i need not only raw words, but some proof like Shawn had given to us, I know common sense is important, but in my opinion that is not enough for clarification.

I do take advices and learn from it, please dont make any assumption that i dont :).

Kind regards

xeniux

XenAce, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  9. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Your site does not have backlinks, at least none of a credible nature (they seem to be mainly from whois/site valuation sites and other ones that automatically generate links). What more proof do you want?

Read more about PageRank, as you seem to have no knowledge these will be a good start:
    http://moz.com/blog/how-pagerank-works-why-the-original-pr-formula-may-be-flawed
    http://www.sirgroane.net/google-page-rank/

And help you understand why links matter for PageRank and why your site is not PR9.

ryan_uk, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  10. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2

I'm very interested to know how you exactly guessed/found that this domain was pointing to blogger.com not to some other PR 9 domain?

nvidura, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  11. umerrock

umerrock Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also Pagerank not found on www.seoevery.com tool

umerrock, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  12. XenAce

XenAce Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @umerrock,

are you sure seoevery.com is a valid tool? cause it had N/A PR, worst than PR0, :
    [​IMG]
    and they even have typo in spelling seoevery. :
    [​IMG]
    I'm guessing it is your website and you might want to "market/spam" it here. correct me if i'm wrong.

kind regards

xeniux

XenAce, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  13. lsc297

lsc297 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    I would say PR has been achieved by the 301 redirect, earlier this month. Is that correct?

lsc297, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  14. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 21
    wow. are you cousin of google? so you can achieve PR 9 without Backlinks. 95% to achieve high PR was Depend on backlinks then after 5% the usefulness of your Content. You talking like " (which i could not described it here or exposing in public, the information is not for sale, kindly dig for more in Google :) ) " << the 1 who knows all thing.

suwandichen13, Jul 19, 2013 IP