1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR9 Aged, two Words, Alexa 1,1M, PA30

Discussion in 'Domains' started by okayface, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

I want to sell my domain PR9, Keyword on Domain "naj group" Page #1 on SE Google (About 6,650,000 results (0.23 seconds).
    Aged 5 years old.
    Payment via paypal
    Please double check before buying
    Bin (domain + website file)

[​IMG]

Regards,
    Okayface

okayface, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  2. danparks

danparks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    I really wish you would stop selling domains with FAKE PR. You're just giving all domain sellers a bad reputation. Do you know how FEW pages on the Internet have PR9?? Huge, famous, well-known businesses like Yahoo.com and ESPN.com are the only ones.

Look at the left side of the figure - PR history for najgroup.net. Nothing close to PR9. Now look at the high PR of the site on the right side of the figure - politico.com. And now look at the middle of the picture - najgroup.net was getting redirected to politico.com before (probably a redirect to another high PR site later, too).

[​IMG]

Domain buyers: there are NO PR9 sites for sale!!! Unless you have a few hundred million dollars to buy a major business that has a PR9 home page :confused:

danparks, Apr 26, 2013 IP
    DomainDomain likes this.
  3. okayface

okayface Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    88.9% - 132
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Thank you bro danparks for your attention. However, this domain is valid pr9. simple to know valid domain, just type info:najgroup.net on google. If it refer to this domain, it's valid. If show other domain is fake. About politico is pr7, and my domain is pr9. this is different. However, very difficult to get PR9 domain, and I sell it at a fantastic price, reasonably priced. If you like to buy,just put your bid. If not interested, leave it. Simple! You know Pagerank is property of google, I cannot make it or prevent.

okayface, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  4. danparks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    > simple to know valid domain, just type info:najgroup.net on google. If it refer to
    > this domain, it's valid. If show other domain is fake.

That is wrong. If a site redirects to a high PR site, it gets that site's PR when Google updates the PR toolbar. Then, before selling the domain, remove the redirect. The site will show up correctly doing an info: in Google, but the toolbar will still display the faked PR! Why? Because Google only updates the toolbar PR listings every 3 months. So it takes time for the PR display to return to it's real PR value. That's why a person buys a high PR domain, and after the next Google PR update, it falls to PR0 -- the true PR is finally being listed for the site.

Sure, info:najgroup.net shows that najgroup.net does now refer to the correct domain. That doesn't tell anything about any redirects that recently were in place.

That's exactly how PR works. That's exactly how scammers fake PR and sell domains as PR7, PR8 and PR9 when they are really PR0 or maybe PR1.

Look at the date on the redirect in my above picture -- Nov 16 2012. Tell us why the site was redirected to a PR7 site? Why would any HONEST person redirect their site this way? I'll tell you why it was done, it was so najgroup.net could get a high PR and then be sold. It's been sold a few times recently.

Oh look, this same najgroup.net domain was a PR3 9 months ago when member reyhanbinbaz sold it:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...ords-keyword-on-domain.2529784/#post-17909784

Yeah, by reyhanbinbaz, who just sold the faked PR7 tpecs.org a little while ago:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/pr7-lllll-org-health-domain.2649647/#post-18542760

Do you two scammers work together? Or did one teach the other the PR faking trick? I don't understand why both of you guys aren't banned from digital point.

Domain buyers - learn to do basic research before spending hundreds of dollars on a domain!! Why do you support the selling of fake PR domains, and waste your money?

danparks, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  5. Samyak Tejawat

Samyak Tejawat Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Agree with you. Respect mate! :)

Samyak Tejawat, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  6. tbtb

tbtb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    okayface is a pure evil !

tbtb, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  7. topparked

topparked Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 3
    DO NOT BUY THIS DOMAIN IT IS FAKE PR THIS GUY IS A SCAMM|ER

topparked, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  8. danparks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    Perantau, I don't know you, but I'll say this to you anyway. I see you bid $350. Did your read any of the above posts? Are you really sure you want to give away $350 of your money? Do you think you'll be able to sell this domain for a lot of money, or sell backlinks on it for a lot of money, when the PR drops to PR0 next Google PR update (coming soon)? It's your money, so I guess you can do what you want with it. Just giving you some friendly advice. Think, investigate, before spending lots of money. Good luck.

danparks, Apr 27, 2013 IP
    echo_unlimited likes this.
  9. tbtb

tbtb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Are you that naive ?! Perantau is either a fake member or one of the scammers gang - there is a gang of scammers here for very long time, they act together against criticism and support each other threads and frauds.

I contacted admin many times but he doesn't seem to care much (he says that there is nothing he can do to prevent those scammers from posting here).

okayface is a pretty stupid scammer, he posts very high fake PR domains which expose his fraud, but the worst thing is that most of the times those scammers fraud in small (PR2-5 domains) and no one seems to care about those small frauds.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
    tbtb, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  10. danparks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    > Perantau is either a fake member or one of the scammers gang

That's funny, that thought did occur to me. It would make sense to have some partners to make bids to get things going and get other people to jump in thinking that there was real interest in a domain sale!

danparks, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  11. okayface

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    88.9% - 132
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    To danparks:
    Amazing! You can not prevent people to buy the domain from me. Do you help me to get high PR domain? Never! You were not a domain buyer, you just do not like when I sell high PR domain.

In fact I am selling PR9. And if you have a PR9, show here. Maybe we can analyze your domain. You know that it's not easy to get PR9. Very difficult. If you like to buy, just bid or leave my thread.

To topparked:
    I saw you selling text link on 10xPR7 just $10 (Valid or fake pr?): https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...nks-with-anchor-text-dofollow-for-10.1458237/

To tbtb: stop disturb my thread! Don't waste your time.
    Please see my answer here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...usand-index-alexa-800k.2650134/#post-18550203

Regards!

okayface, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  12. Ellys Kho

Ellys Kho Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i question.
    why you sell this domain? for 540$ only.

if i have real PR 9. that will make me 10k$ to 100k$ /month maybe over.

Ellys Kho, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  13. okayface

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    88.9% - 132
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Good question.
    Sure, you imagine.. I'm a domain sellers and I sell at a low price, but look at those guys, they ruin my thread. So what would happen if I sell this domain at a price of $ 10K. Maybe this forum will be an uproar!

14. danols

danols Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't want to bump this thread unnecessarily so taking my opportunity now when its at the top anyway.
    Why does the mods don't do anything about jokers/scammers like okayface? Serious question to the digitalpoint mods of this forum!
    It is clear he is up to no good and has a pretty large message count which will lead novice users to false security. I understand you cant take responsibility of every single thread posted and new posts by fresh members should be a warning flag for even beginners. But you let this guy run rampage on your forum for a long time actually hurting your reputation. Time to clean up some?

danols, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  15. danols

danols Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are backlinks from this domain to other domains that sell here (https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/pr8-one-word-domain-thousand-index-alexa-800k.2650134/
    Is this how you achieve pagerank to all the domains that you sell? To cross link between your own domains and then when the domain is sold you remove the links and the pagerank vanish? This guy might have a few legit sales here and there but he is mixing in an increasing numbers of scam offers in his portfolio.

Come on mods. Get this joker out of here. It is embarrassing!!

danols, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  16. okayface

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    88.9% - 132
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi man, I'm not scammer!
    I'm selling valid domain. I get domain from godaddy, then sold again here. Did I violate the TOS?
    Look at Godaddy Auction, they sell all kinds of domains, even those auctioning many fake domains. Are you saying Godaddy as company scammer?

17. danols

danols Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you explain why you have backlinks from this domain to other domains that you sell?
    Do you think is seem legit to build up pagerank for your domains by interlinking your own domains and then sell them individually?
    You boost the domains that you sell by interlinking them. You also 301 redirect domains for a while to high PR sites so they seem to have pagerank they actually do not have. You might consider this valid & legit but most people do NOT and call this for what it is. A SCAM!!!!
    Mods you have let this guy play around long enough here. He know all the tricks in the book and is taking advantage of the less knowledgeable members of this site. I think you have an obligation to do something about it.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    danols, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  18. okayface

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    88.9% - 132
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    As a domain seller, I do not have to say everything I do. There are some things that are privacy. But I have to explain what the domain associated with the above. PR valid enough you examine the various tools that you like, or you type info: domainname.com in google. That's easy for you. About backlinks, I do not buy or sell backlinks / SEO, I just domain sellers. If you have a high PR domain, then no one who forbids you to put a link on your other sites. I have a domain that I will sell again. Same with the majority of domain seller in this forum.
    Thanks!

19. Ellys Kho

Ellys Kho Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok , let's make it PR 9 Valid & High Quality Domain like you Say.

do you have any guarantee for that Domain? after Update that PR not Drop?
    becoz if high Quality like you said , then you can gave us Guarantee for it. if you can give Guarantee maybe people willing to add 50$ or over.

Ellys Kho, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  20. okayface

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    88.9% - 132
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Do you want to buy now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.