1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR7&PR4, LLLLL.ORG, Health, DA/PA, OSE 3,339, Alexa 1,2M

Discussion in 'Domains' started by reyhanbinbaz, Apr 9, 2013.

1. reyhanbinbaz

reyhanbinbaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 45
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Don't ask me, I'm not your mother.

reyhanbinbaz, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  2. nasser2007co

nasser2007co Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    According to my honest experience. This website does seems to have a valid PR 7 (luckily or unluckily it doesnt matter), but the only black spot I can see is when you narrow the search in alexa, it has a 100% demographic visit from India.

To me it can say a lot of the traffic might be artificial, I am saying it again MIGHT be and the Global Alexa has grown too fast in the last 3 months to be natural (5,306,404 three mths ago), but it doesnt affect the PR anyway.

nasser2007co, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  3. jeroen waning

jeroen waning Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2

Yes, I can confirm this is exactly what had happened. I was buying this domain for a client at that time, but because of the issue, I had to go with a different domain.

This domain is definitely a good buy (especially for the price).

jeroen waning, Jul 21, 2013 IP
    reyhanbinbaz likes this.
  4. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Everyone check majesticseo, and look more carefully... There's only 20 referring domains at most? That says alot about the stability of a domain.. especially for a PR7.... a domain like a PR-7 should at least have around 100* referring domains bare minimum... that's lenient too...

coloma21, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  5. jeroen waning

jeroen waning Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2

I checked it. It's a real PR7. If you want the Pr7 you're talking about, you'd be paying $3000+.

jeroen waning, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  6. danparks

danparks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    coloma21 you are absolutely correct. The domain has over 50 thousand backlinks, but they all come from a very small number of domains 20 domains. That matters. A lot.

Take a look at all those backlinks. There was no change in the number of backlinks, then in July (just before the domain is to be SOLD), *thousands* of backlinks were created. Hmmmmm, how does that happen? Automated software like SENuke, or pay a fiverr person 5 dollars to blast crappy links to a domain.

[​IMG]

Let's see what the site looked like a couple of months ago. Hmmmm. It was a "pharmacy medicine" site with crappy spun content. And had articles about all sorts of other things like glass sliding doors (on a "pharmacy" site??). So it was a "link farm" site that existed to have other sites pay to backlinks. Yeah, okay, Google is going to reward a site like that with a PR7 rating!!

[​IMG]

What was on the site for most of the year 2013? The site was down. It was down in January of last year, 2012. You know this girl, you see her all the time on expired domains you visit:

[​IMG]

You need to go back to 2011 to see when it was a "real" website (a Thialand language website).

After reading all that, you really think this is a *real* PR7?

jeroen I was glad you got your money back because I didn't want to see you get burned. But now that I see you wanted to buy it for a client, well, my, my, my. It's one thing to get burned yourself. It's another thing to burn a client. There aren't different "types" of PR7. A domain page is either a PR7, or it's not. You are correct that a *real* PR7 would cost $3000+. But there is no other "type" of PR7, except fake. A fake PR7 isn't worth $10.

You know that what Google displays as PR in the Toolbar, and how Google keeps track of PR *internally*, are two different things, right? Google has already, *internally*, marked this domain as probably PR0 or PR1. Once Google gets around to updating the Toolbar, the PR value *we* get to see will change. How will your client feel when you sell him a PR7 domain that drops down to PR0 or PR1 very soon? Good luck dealing with that person.

danparks, Jul 21, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, coloma21 and Arick unirow like this.