1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR4 Manual Directory Submission Service Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jg123, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    www.SiteSeeds.com is for sale, the site has been up for about six months but has never been promoted. The business model is solid, you will just need to play with the pricing.

This will be an auction ending Sunday August 27, 2005 at 6 pm est.

The starting bid is $75.00, with bid increments of $10.00. The buyout is set at $175.00 (but please feel free to offer).

I am selling this site because I don't have time to properly care for it and promote it.

You get everything you see on the site with this sale including the custom logo. All back-links on my other sites will remain for a minimum of 45 days.

This site has received about 40 uniques in the past 30 days.

This site also comes with three months of free hosting.

This site has never been promoted so consider this site not to have any income.

Tons of back-links already established (most through non reciprocal directory submissions). This site has a Google Page Rank of 4.

This will be an auction ending Sunday August 27, 2005 at 6 pm est.

The starting bid is $75.00, with bid increments of $10.00. The buyout is set at $175.00 (but please feel free to offer).

Payments via Paypal please, for other payment options contact me first. I will accept bids by PM, posts and email to

Feel confident when dealing with me, I have 107 feedback rating on Ebay and an additional 327 positive feedback with Player Auctions. Also here is my Paypal Reputation Info: (This info can be verified when you place your bid, upon request).

Seller Reputation: (308) Verified Buyers
    Account Status: Verified
    Account Type: CA Premier
    Account Creation Date: Jan. 16, 2001
    PayPal Member For: 4 years 6 months 1 day

I will reserve the right to cancel this auction if the BIN is met.
    I will also reserve the right to not sell this site if I feel the highest bid is too low.

thanks and good luck

jg123, Aug 11, 2005 IP
  2. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All PM's replied to. High bid right now is $115.00 (bidding will close no earlier than Aug. 31, 2005 6pm est. Unless BIN is met.)

thanks

jg123, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  3. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will offer $120

honey, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  4. jg123

jg123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks everyone this site has been sold for the BIN.

jg123, Aug 23, 2005 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.