1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR4 Funny Images Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mixing, Jan 6, 2013.

LaughAndLike.com

Started this site back in October and it's been on a steady climb ever since. It's running Wordpress and the MeGusta theme. Pretty straight forward - Users come in and can view/share different funny images they see on the site. They can also register and upload their own if they want to. Right now the site has 247 unique posts hand written and added by myself. The domain is registered with GoDaddy and good until October 2013.

Traffic
    Traffic is coming in from a number of source. Link exchanges, Pinterest, Facebook, and Search Engines are currently the biggest sources. Traffic has been increasing every month since the site was launched. Here are some screenshots:
    Traffic One | Traffic Two | Traffic Three | Traffic Four

Revenue
    I started running Adsense when the site was first launched. Adsense earnings were steadily increasing on the site but took a dive in December. With the loss in revenue and the start of the new year I decided to try some different monetization on the site. Since the first couple days into January I've moved advertisments on the site over to CPA instead of Adsense. Thus far, Adsense earnings have shown to be better than CPA..Here are some screenshots for revenue:
    Revenue One | Revenue Two

BIN: $150

mixing, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  2. KevinRB

KevinRB Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    91.3% - 63
    Where do the images come from ?.

KevinRB, Jan 6, 2013 IP