1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR4 Domain, Web Site, and Digital Software

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mystikmedia, Sep 5, 2005.

I am going to be selling www.contextview.com, the web site on that domain, and the rights for the digital software product ContextView Pro. The software is currently available as a free trial version, which expires after 15 days. Once expires, users purchase the software to continue using it. The software is $25 per license. I will make small modifications to the program free of charge for the buyer, such as changing the purchase URL, homepage links within the software, etc. There's a lot of potential here for someone who would push it. You could even make the software freeware and bring tons of traffic to your site instead of seeking direct product sales (I can make that change for you if you want again free of charge). Some people have mixed feelings about this and different opinions, but one person already asked me...so, I will mention it here. On first run of the trial version, the software could also be made to add your site of choice to the users favorites/bookmarks. You could even change the web site to something else and just benefit from the PR4, offer the software elsewhere, etc. Like I said, there are a lot of options and potential. The software currently has 8969 licensed (paid) users, many of which have also purchased upgrades to later versions. I would like to begin the bidding at $2000, with $100 increments. PM me if interested in BIN. Payment via PayPal would be probably work out best. Feel free to PM me any questions you have. Bids can either be sent via PM or here. Bidding will end on Wednesday at 7 PM EST.

mystikmedia, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  2. Geir

Geir Berserker

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contextview.com SOLD payment on the way

Geir, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  3. mystikmedia

mystikmedia Jedi Master

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was just about to post the same. It is indeed sold via BIN. Thank you for your business, Geir. I will be emailing you shortly for information on the domain transfer and a few other things.

mystikmedia, Sep 5, 2005 IP
  4. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nice sale, nice website !! congrats to the buyer !!

honey, Sep 5, 2005 IP