1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR4 Domain For Sale [earned 130$ in 2 months]

Discussion in 'Domains' started by dumaniac, May 10, 2010.

Hello I've created this site on february for lost tv show. I was putting download links of new episodes and episodes were uploaded by me to hotfile. I've generated 130$ from hotfile in about 2 months (proof of revenue and traffic is below).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had some personal problems and i couldnt be online for about a month and my account is suspended. I cant get the files and database back unless i make the payment but i can not afford right now. Thats why i am selling only the domain. If you win the auction and pay an extra $20, i can activate the hosting account and give login details to you.

I want a quick auction because i need money urgently. Auction will end in 24 hours. Payment via Paypal only.

dumaniac, May 10, 2010 IP