1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR3 jewelry related blog

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Fracisc, Jul 21, 2014.

Up for sale is powerjewelers.com, a PR3 jewelry related blog.
    I need to sell this site and a few others to release some space on my hosting server. If you are looking for an already developed site, with some ranking, this is a good opportunity. You can buy the site now and sell links on it the next minute. You might even get $100 for a yearly link on it. :)

Questions? Drop me a PM!

P.S. I am looking for serious customers only and a fast sale. I have many other sites and domains for sale so contact me if you are looking to buy sites or domains.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    Fracisc, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  2. Ishan Tipre

Ishan Tipre Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much are you willing to sell this domain for?? Which CMS have you used to make this?? What is the PageRank?? What is the Alexa Rank??

Awaiting your reply,
    Ishan

Ishan Tipre, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  3. Fracisc

Fracisc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I a willing to sell it as a complete website, for $500. CMS is wordpress. The PR is 3 with inner pages having PR too. It is an original site.

Fracisc, Nov 12, 2014 IP