1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR3 Health | Great Design | 6 Years Aged!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AlexaJobs, Jul 7, 2015.

I'm selling this Great Health site: BecomeHealthier.net. the site having great domain name, mostly unique contents, and great design with unique & premium template.

[​IMG]

What exactly you will get:
    • Premium PR3 domain name 6 Years Aged with keyword "health" inside.
    • Free push domain into your same registrar account.
    • Mostly 250+ unique contents inside.
    • Premium and beautiful themes with professional look, without any unrelated links on the footer.
    • Free transfering themes and database to your own hosting.
    • Free installing the site until works well at your side.

Feel confidence to buy my site after reviewing all my testimonials about me at my site here.
    Let's chat if you have any reasonable for negotiable price!

If you are interested, you may contact me below:
    ----------------------------------------
    Contact me soon directly here:
    Email :
    GTalk :
    Web : http://edomaining.net

Regards,

AlexaJobs, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Were any of these articles actually hand-written?

I am seeing a lot of poorly spun content.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  3. Deez 國王

Deez 國王 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The content on this site is really poor.... on one article titled "You dental health concerns eradicated" The bulk of the content is related to fitness workout regime (just a bunch of random scraped fitness content dumped together to make an article) BUT it gets worse the last 2 paragraphs say are:

"Humana or United well being care, and so on) and compare plans and rates oneself. It is very best to discover a strategy that will meet the demands of your family with no costing you a bundle. As one more option for young children, if certain procedures such as verify ups or immunizations are not covered under your insurance program, you may possibly want to appear into solutions from your county health department. These varieties of solutions are normally supplied at a discounted price tag and can save you some cash.

Drinks lots of pure mineral water to flush the fatty deposits and toxins from you physique. Throughout exercise you must drink more. Aim for ten glasses a day.

The fact is, the smart funds is on a Christian. Ironically, the attack comes in the midst of the ongoing internet storm surrounding Christian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik. Regardless of frequent references to Christianity in his 1500 web page manifesto, Breivik has been all but excommunicated by various Proper Wing saints in the U.S. such as Bill O’Reilly and. properly. fairly a lot all of FOX News. And however, right here at residence, Christian terrorism continues unabated"

I'm baffled how a site like this can score a PR3 rating?, was this an aged domain that you just dumped content on to build a site that you can flip?
    I'm not at all attacking your sales thread mate, I am genuinely asking because I would like to know

Deez 國王, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    That's exactly what happened.

He found a dropped domain with a PR3 and then tossed a bunch of subpar content onto it in hopes that a rookie would buy it.

Took him probably 10 minutes, tops.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 7, 2015 IP
    Deez 國王 likes this.
  5. Deez 國王

Deez 國王 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanks for confirming mate, such a pity. If he actually spent some time on it and added decent content his site could probably fetched a decent price.

Does he not realize that the domain without his cr@ppy content was probably worth more than the $40 he is selling the site for. I'm sure he is going to stuff up a good domain once his content gets crawled...

Deez 國王, Jul 7, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  6. AlexaJobs

AlexaJobs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 45
    As Buyer:
    22.2% - 1
    you guys both simply just need to take that great domain, rebuild the site, then promote the site. that's usually my other clients done with sites I was selling. all contents I filled up now is just to make sure the sites getting well indexed on search engine.

AlexaJobs, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  7. AlexaJobs

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 45
    As Buyer:
    22.2% - 1

DONE. I have removed all the cr@ppy content, and left the rest high quality unique contents inside.
    you may check them, Deez!

[​IMG]

let me know fast if interested..!!

AlexaJobs, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    The problem is, the subpar content has already been indexed by Google.

You have hurt the value of the domain name.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You got rid of the bad content?

Look at your very first article:
    http://becomehealthier.net/theres-nothing-new-under-the-sun-and-anti-aging-treatment.html

This is because the first recorded case of our history, among many other things, dreams and values ??have changed, we can define the constant longing desire in men and women – who never lost health and beauty pure and fresh so common among the young. Youth is identical, in all cultures, emotions, beauty and strength – and therefore, a record of every culture in the history of mankind is trying to somehow KEEP, if not children, at least in appearance, if possible, a fight that allegedly led to the creation and decay the star of the first anti-aging treatments.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 8, 2015 IP
    Deez 國王 likes this.
  10. AlexaJobs

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 45
    As Buyer:
    22.2% - 1
    AlexaJobs, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  11. thesna

thesna Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I've bought one of these sites with robotic content being posted and it takes forever to sort out.

I am always on the hunt for good health related sites but I've given up wasting my energies on these auto post sites. Should have sold the domain by itself.

thesna, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  12. AlexaJobs

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 45
    As Buyer:
    22.2% - 1
    check the site now, thesna. I have removed the robotic contents on there. all contents you can see now on there are high quality unique articles about health. they have been added manually without spinning!
    tell me if interested.

AlexaJobs, Jul 10, 2015 IP