1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR3 - 2 Years Old SEO Blog With Over 6600 Page Views A Month With US Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ameena, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I want to sell SEO blog which has constant stream of traffic irrespective of me being inactive on the blog for a long time, one of the main reasons for selling this blog is because I have other blogs which takes up most of my time and I have no time to maintain this one, so wanted to sell this to someone who would have some level of interest in webmaster niche.

This blog has high potential for ranking for good keywords and has 372 unique articles on the whole, so the price I am asking for is relatively cheap considering the amount of articles it has, also its good to note that its nearly 2.5 year old domain with Pagerank 3 which it had retained for a long time now. It even has its own site links which is a sign of Google's trust on the domain.

I have attached all the needed screenshots for traffic information. As far as the revenue goes its not making much it should get around $20 to $30 via adsense and I am not keeping track of it.

Domain name is registered under namecheap.com and I can push it for free to the buyer's namecheap account, I can also set up the blog to the buyer's hosting if needed.

Buyer Will get

1. Domain Name
    2. Blog Database
    3. Blog Files
    4. Free Blog transfer to new host (If needed)

I Accept paypal payments or Western union which ever is more convinient.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
    Ameena, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  2. healthytalk

healthytalk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    Is it sold??
    I will BIN if not sold yet.