1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Sports site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by indyonline, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Assume no traffic or revenue.
    Traffic comes from Facebook currently, just a little from SE's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    68 pages, 64 indexed.
    All QUALITY unique content. 3-4 articles are written weekly for the last few months or more. I have a writer that cost $25/week and he writes a "week in review" article every Friday and a "game review" article after every game (weekly, usually Sunday). I can connect you with him or you can write your own.
    Site is PR2 has Inner PR1 pages.
    Site does not come with forum unless you provide your own vbulletin license. Mine is not transferable anymore. The forum does have a PR1, you could install SMF on the same URL.
    All images and video were taken by me with my digital camera and I will give buyer full rights (as I will never need them again)
    Site has a FB account and page that comes with it. Account has 820 friends, all are colts fans, actual people, that have sent friend requests from the site.
    Domain has never been dropped or expired, I was the first one to create this domain name in 2009.

indyonline, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  2. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can the forum be transferred on a free script?

jaree, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  3. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Yes You can convert to SMF IDK if any other will.

indyonline, Sep 25, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.