1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 SEO Search Engine Optimization related domain - VERY brandable!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ab420, Feb 9, 2012.

I have way too many projects going on, and this one has been seriously neglected for almost a year now. For a while, it was bringing in over $500 / month selling an SEO Guide I wrote called "SEO Arsenal - Tactical SEO Techniques" - you will get full master resell rights AND ownership to this with the sale. SEO Arsenal is a 33 page, step by step SEO guide packed with proven techniques. I tried a few different prices, but it sold like crazy at $15 / that seemed to be the "sweet spot" for some reason, but I sold it for $27 in the beginning, and people were happy with their purchase.

It has NOT been earning much for quite some time - at one point I was going to use the site to sell SEO services, started adding content for that, and got too busy with other projects and did not have time to keep up with the site, so I removed the "buy now" links and just let it sit for a while. I ended up getting a bunch of good leads for SEO jobs through the site which just made me even busier, leaving less and less time for the site. Now, I have steady SEO clients and a portfolio of (too many) sites, and I just need to simplify a little bit. I put the "buy" button back up on the home page to show you what it looks like, and that it does function using the WP e-Commerce Plugin which is a mini shopping cart system for WP that handles digital downloads. That way you don't have to deal with emailing the orders to people, they get it instantly after payment.

This site has a TON of potential. The domain name is very brandable and easy to remember: "Search Engine Dominance", it's a .net extension, and already has PR2 on the home page and all 6 inner pages are PR1.

According to Open Site Explorer:
    Page Authority (home page): 57
    Domain Authority: 48
    Linking Domains: 788
    Total Links: 4,773

There are so many great possibilities with this domain:
    • Sell backlinks in the evergreen "SEO" and "backlinks" niche
    • Review and promote SEO affiliate products (and there are PLENTY of those!)
    • Use it to promote your own SEO service
    • Take the easy road, and just sell the SEO Guide for easy residual income
    Less than a year ago, when I was actively working on this site, I had an offer for over $3k for the site, and turned it down because of its potential. Unfortunately, I just have way too many sites going right now, and can't keep up with it all.

What Is Included?
    the domain: SearchEngineDominance.net
    all of the content on the site (WP site)
    sole rights to "SEO Arsenal - Tactical SEO Techniques"

STARTING BID = RESERVE PRICE!

ab420, Feb 9, 2012 IP