1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Salad Recipe Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Jan 13, 2014.

FastSaladRecipes.com

About the Domain
    *Registered with WildWestDomains (Would need to be transferred to a registrar of your choice)
    *Valid PR2

Content
    The site runs Wordpress and currently has 37 posts (recipes) on it. I didn't actually come up with the recipes myself, if you look at the posts you will notice many have a simple picture, some unique text, and then a link that goes back to the original website which contains the entire recipe along with the ingedients..etc. Some of the older posts do include full recipe instructions with ingredients.

Traffic
    The site gets most of it's traffic from the large Pinterest account associated with it (included with the sale)..It also gets traffic from search engines, other social networks, and a few link exchanges. You can view traffic screenshots below.
    January Traffic 1 | January Traffic 2 | January Traffic 3
    December Traffic 1 | December Traffic 2 | December Traffic 3

Revenue
    This website is monetized to earn revenue from a few different streams. The main revenue stream is Adsense..There is also Media.net and Amazon banners around the site as well. January Adsense Screenshot
    Media.net Screenshots: January Media.net - December Media.net - November Media.net

Social Media Accounts
    Included are the following social media accounts: Twitter (78 followers), Pinterest (900 followers), Facebook page (11 likes), and Google+ page (15 likes)

This is the perfect project for anyone out there. It's been developed for a while, has decent traffic and revenue, but hasn't received much attention from my part. The new owner could continue adding more content and building backlinks to easily keep the revenue increasing. The social media accounts included are all active and my advice would be to continue promoting through those as well.

BIN: $125

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    FPForum, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  2. Bolton26

Bolton26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    92.3% - 12
    hi - is the BIN $125 or $150?

Bolton26, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest. It's $150

FPForum, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  4. cntt8x

cntt8x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    $100 for me

cntt8x, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  5. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks - but I've already received a $110 offer via PM. I'm pretty fixed at the $150 range, but thank you again!

FPForum, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  6. Istenais

Istenais Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Will buy for 200$

Istenais, Jan 14, 2014 IP