1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Loans Related Niche - Micro Niche Adsense Website For Sale - No Reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kanekane, Nov 13, 2011.

Hi,

I would like to sell my micro niche website, it has niche loans, it is newly made website which is running on wordpress
    special for microniche website. For you who want to own the website which is no work needed in term of content and got high cpc
    for adsense as it's loans related website, then this website is for you.

Here are the website features :

- It has Valid Page Rank 2
    - Domain on Keyword : Money Loans Company the domain is moneyloanscompany.org
    - Appear Page 2 on Google Search term : Money loans company
    - Domain Registrar at Godaddy, Free to push to the winner
    - It is running under wordpress so it is easy to manage and equipped with plugins to support performance
    - it has nice theme adsense optimized for micro niche
    - No work needed in term of content as it is already have unique article written by me and by guest writer,
    I have a volunteer writer who wants to contribute the post regarding finance niche.
    - You can monetize the website with PPC like adsense, chitika or cpa offer. But i suggest using Adsense as it can
    generate you high click as the cpc for the loans is high.

Start Bid $5
    Incr $5
    BIN $50

Last for 24 hours
    Happy Bidding!

kanekane, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. ryan-isra

ryan-isra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MBAM (Malware Byte's Anti-Malware) blocked this site?

Is it hosted on bad network? Or is it just hacked?

ryan-isra, Nov 14, 2011 IP