1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Headphone Site, Ranking on First Page. 201k Searches!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by darshan1994, Jul 23, 2011.

The website is ranking on the first page for its main keyword: Sennheiser Headphones
    The keyword recieves 201k Searches MONTHLY on google itself.

The website also ranks on bing and yahoo. I am sorry I can't provide traffic stats since I moved host last month and lost all the data from awstats.

The website had PR2 and the only maintenance you are required to do is update the prices and add product onto the website. You can completely renovate if you wish or just leave it as it is.
    You can make more money selling blog roll backlinks.

The website had 13,000 Backlinks built to it in yahoo site explorer and 72,000 in google webmasters tool.

This website uses content from amazon which you can obtain.

You will recieve all the support you need to understand how the site work and how to add more product.

FREE push on namecheap.

Main reason for selling it at cheap price is that I am unable to provide earning due to some problems I had with a JV I did. You can probably work it out if you look at the amount of searches and traffic you will recieve on this.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
    darshan1994, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  2. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Do your website has earned any revenue?

Card, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  3. darshan1994

darshan1994 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes it has, made quite few sales on amazon and clicks on adsense. The problem I had was my JV partner scammed me. He was handling the accounts while I had the site and then he removed me as soon as payment were issued by amazon and adsense. I dont have proof of the revenue and thats why I decided to let the website out for low price otherwise having 1st page for this type of keywords would make this site worth way more.

darshan1994, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  4. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    PM me your Reserve price?

Card, Jul 23, 2011 IP