1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Generic & Premium Domain - Publishers.im

Discussion in 'Domains' started by malvakoe, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello DPers...

Welcome to my PREMIUM domain AUCTION. Today I want to offer my premium domain collection: Publishers.im.

Generic one words domain name that surely suitable for publishing company, forums or any internet marketing niche. I have no more time to care this valuable domain anymore since I'm very busy with my other projects.

This domain rewarded with Pagerank 2 by Google.

This is 'MUST SELL' Auction, so I will put any reserve price and the bid start from $1 ... WOW.!! you can have this domain only for one buck if there is no one bid at this domain.

Happy bidding...!!!

Terms :
    • Please check this domain carefully (pagerank validity, backlink, age, etc) before make a bid/bin. All bid cancellation, not pay after bidding is mean bad itraders.
    • Visitor stats are based on whois.domaintools.com
    • Payment using Paypal Masspay or 6% fee included.
    • Domain register at Iwantmyname.com (you can register for free or you can transfer it to other registrar if you wish to.
    • Please PM me if you decide to BIN this domain.

malvakoe, Dec 5, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.