1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Fitness/Workout Quotes Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Jan 3, 2014.

Up for sale is a inspiration quotes website for people into workout/fitness. With the new year just hitting, lots of people will have the new years resolution to begin working out and getting in shape. What better way to get inspired then seeing some great quotes and pictures!

Domain is registered with GoDaddy and expires in April 2014. The site is running Wordpress and has received steady traffic and made steady revenue for many months now. Take advantage of this great deal while you can. It's only a 7-Day auction!

Traffic
    Most of the traffic comes in via search engines and social media. The sale includes the Twitter account, Pinterest account, Google+ page, and Facebook page along with it. Out of all these, Pinterest send the most and highest quality of traffic. You can see some traffic screenshots here:
    December Traffic 1 - December Traffic 2 - December Traffic 3
    November Traffic 1 - November Traffic 2 - November Traffic 3 - November Traffic 4

Revenue
    This website is highly monetized to earn revenue from multiple streams. The main stream (obviously) is Adsense. However, it also has affiliate and amazon banners on there as well. Plus, ads from Media.net...The site hasn't made any money off affiliate leads and the Amazon revenue has been minimal. The site has made some money off Media.net as well. See some of the screenshots below.
    December Adsense - December Media.net
    November Adsense - November Media.net

Overall, this is an extremely easy website to manage. Just create or find good inspirational workout quotes and post them to continue adding content. Revenue and traffic has been extremely steady for months now.. It's a steel at just $225! Post any questions or comments here. Otherwise, feel free to PM them to me.

FPForum, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  2. TheMostCreative

TheMostCreative Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would like to offer 90$ thats ~ 6 month revenue

TheMostCreative, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  3. nicolaze

nicolaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Site is interesting, but it's overpriced at more than 12x monthly income.

nicolaze, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  4. SubediK

SubediK Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey let me know if you are willing to trade it for my pagerank 4 domain onlinetrainingfitness.com (i might be able to add some cash on my side)

SubediK, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  5. peoli

peoli Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Offer = $120

peoli, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  6. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your offers everyone, but I'm pretty fixed on the price. Final BIN drop to just $200. Grab this while it's still available!!

FPForum, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  7. j2dabizo

j2dabizo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi FPF,

I'm not too website programming savvy, but I do like this website a lot. I do see it's potential, especially as I workout a lot.

My question to you is...is this difficult to maintain (example..adding pictures/content)? I don't want to purchase something and be totally over my head!

Also, is there room for expandability...such as video posts, blogs, store, etc...?

Will you provide any type of support if I have any questions, and are you willing to help me expand the site when I am ready?

Assume it's just a hosting fee per month to keep running?

Just some questions I have before I purchase.

Thanks,

j2dabizo, Jan 8, 2014 IP