1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Download Site...30k Pages Indexed in Google...200-300Uv/day...Search Engine Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thepunk, Jul 23, 2015.

Hi,

I am selling PR2 Fully Automated Download site 83,000+ download posted and fully customized theme with High CTR.

Its a PR2 domain

http://www.downloadboat.com/

Its fully automated website which posts latest apps, games, movies, tv shows. It has been indexed in Google with 30,000+ pages already present in google and have more than 83,000 downloads already posted on the website. Theme has been customized for high CTR and can be used with many affiliates.

Initial SEO has been done, site has been submitted to rss directories and various search engines. Site map is automatically submitted to search engine on daily basis.

Traffic - It gets around 300UV's per day mostly from search engine. I have already shared google analytics in the listing. If anyone wants to check further, PM me your email i will add you in analytics account.

Revenue
    - I have not monetized the site yet. But buyer will get list of different affiliates which can be used on the site to monetize it.

Price

Starting Bid - $10
    Increment - $5
    Bin - $40

Bin Bonus - 1 month free hosting to the buyer and free transfer of the website to the new owner's server,

If you have any queries please pm me.

Thanks

thepunk, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  2. FotoZone

FotoZone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 16
    Mp send

FotoZone, Jul 24, 2015 IP