1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Auto-Pilot - Organic Traffic - Registry Cleaners - Easy Money - $400/m

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MaverickMoney, Oct 14, 2011.

I'm selling RegCleanersCompared because I need the extra money for car payments/rent, otherwise I wouldn't be selling the website. This website has been established since December 2009 and has grown very much in the past six months or so to become a website making $400-$600 a month, with no effort. I haven't done any work on the website since earlier this year, so it has all been on autopilot since. It has high rankings for very competitive keywords in it's niche (more below) and is getting about ~80 visitors a day, mainly all from Search Engines (Google, see below). The website is easy to manage and could grow even more if you put a little bit of effort into it.

The website promotes several registry cleaners and has made most of its money from RegCure which can be accessed from RevenueWire. RegCure offers a 75% commission rate and most sales are around $26. I have also been trying to change the top registry cleaner to a second one, offering 80% commission plus lifetime commission (everytime someone renews, you make the commission again). However I'm only about 70% done converting the website over to this registry cleaner; I can guide you in the right direction to help finish promoting this Registry Cleaner. This product is only available to select people from RevenueWire and is not visible to all affiliates (I can give you the details about it).

Profit

Recent Paychecks:
    [​IMG]

Past 6 Months profit:
    SEP 11: $527.15
    AUG 11: $468.75
    JUL 11: $191.11
    JUN 11: $477.46
    MAY 11: $263.25
    APR 11: $305.54

RevenueWire Sales

This website was also promoting registry cleaners before on Clickbank, mainly in 2010, so I've included those profits as well for reference.

ClickBank Payments

Rankings/Traffic

Google Analytics Report:
    Past 30 Days
    Past 6 Months

[​IMG]

Google Rankings as of Today
    [​IMG]
    Previous Rankings for Keywords

If you're looking to start out on Affiliate Marketing, then this website would be great for you. You can be making money quickly and can easily expand your income with just a little bit of time spent.

MaverickMoney, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  2. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    can u post video proof for of clickbank and RegCure sales and analytic traffic??

westhaven, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  3. MaverickMoney

MaverickMoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MaverickMoney, Oct 15, 2011 IP