1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 Arcade Site | Custom Template

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jp607, Sep 12, 2012.

Up for sale is Thalworld.com, a PR2 arcade site that brings in around 30-40 unique visits a day - with analytics reports available upon request. Site has been live as an arcade for some time now and earns through private link sales that can be seen on the left hand side of the page as well as article sales. All information of current link buyers will be given to the buyer to hopefully continue the relationship in the future.

Currently the site has over 1100 registered members and more than 92000 gameplays across the site.

Site has a custom template I had made along with a unique logo to give it greater appeal which cost me quite a bit at the time. On the way to university so am looking to sell the site rather than keep it going.

Looking to get rid of it quickly so send me your offers via pm and if I'm happy with the price I'll let you have it, looking for low $xxx

If you have any questions feel free to let me know and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible, payment via paypal.

jp607, Sep 12, 2012 IP