1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1 Software Site - $45526 on 1ST YEAR

Discussion in 'Sites' started by appointmentscr, Mar 20, 2013.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Ended: $800.00 USD
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids (4)

1. $800.00 raedaf2002
  2. $700.00 orenva
  3. $600.00 raedaf2002
  4. $500.00 salam zayed

Information

• Authority

• MozRank

• PageRank

• Alexa
Unique Visitors (monthly):
Page Views (monthly):
Revenue (monthly):
$0.00
Content Unique To Site:
No
Domain Registration Date:
Dec 29, 2011
Registrar:
TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Summary
    We started this business at the end of July 2011 by working on the script development with our programmer team, and finalized the script at the beginning of January 2012. The script took a total of 7 months to complete and hours of programming etc with top notch European Programmers. Then we developed our website, did some small promotions and start seeing our first sales right away.The business performed from the start a lot better then we were expecting, and on the first three months we had some focus going on into the project and took also a couple of clients that asked for futher customizations of the script. (The script started sold for $2000 per piece and that's why u will see some higher revenue in the first months - along with the customizations we undertook)

Then our other project really took off in April and we literally had no time to focus on this project anymore and except the fact that we did some small promotions in October, the sales that occurred all this time have been with 0 promotion (search engines, referrals) and almost 0 work (just answering a couple of questions every month).

Note that in June and September I had two well deserved vacations, and I wasn't even able to get back to possible customers inquiries/questions, so the business had no sales, because of me being totally offline.

Also please note that only on the first 3 months of sales I was able to get special/custom orders to customize the script for a couple of customers. After that I had my programmers team working on our other project that took off, and all of the sales since then have been for the script as is with no customizations offered, although we had numerous inquires from customers to offer this customizations (like graphics, plugins, other special features and so on).

If we would have sold also customizations for the script all of those months the revenue should have been at least double, if not triple. Keep in mind 90% of the customers are asking for customization of the script and whoever can undertake them or outsource them can generate lots of more income.

Why Am I Selling?

Now because of my relocation the last past 2 months and a executive full-time job that I wanted very much, I don't have the time to develop the business further more or market it to maximize revenue and therefore I decided to sell it, even though it's been a great journey and a huge success, if you keep in mind the return of investment (small promotions done and little time spent the last 9 months at least).
    I believe whoever really have minimal online marketing knowledge and has some time to spend into this business to develop/market it can really benefit huge and at least double the current revenue level!

How can I at least double or triple the current revenue?
    Included with the sale you'll receive access to my programmers team so you can take any customizations orders you'll have (this is where you can actually make more money that the orders itself; and please do note that in the last 9 months or so I didn't took any of this customization orders and almost 4 out of 5 customers want some special custom work to be done after sale!)

You could use my programming team and negotiate pricing with them for every customization or use your own team. The team is based in Europe and they are really top notch programmers.

Additionally if you are a programmer and have your own programmers team, you can do all of this yourself and make eve more profit; and my team can explain you whatever info you/your team need to learn all about the script code.
    If you have some time to invest in this business I will suggest you to invest at least 1-2 hours per day, to market more the business and develop it further. I do have my ideas on what you could really do to take it off and I will share all of them with you in great details.
    Additionally if you want to keep it at it's current level (at least 3k per month profit) you'll only need to invest a couple of hours per month, just to answer some questions/inquiries to potential customers and offer some help to new customers (full FAQ will be provided!).

What are the expenses?

I currently give 20% of every sale to my programming team, since they are the ones who undertake every project, do the installation and also provide the support. Of course if you are a programmer or you have your own team you can use them, since you get all the right of the company.
    Also, rest of expenses are the hosting ($10 per month) and the domain name fee ($8/year).
    I will also share with you all the minimal promotions that I did on the months when I focused on the business more; you can easily do more of those promotions and with some time invested can earn huge!
    I am not a big web marketer myself - I wish I was - therefore I believe that the sales of $45526 in a 1 yer period + $5743 in 2013 so far are amazing..that is more than 50k in sales (mostly profits) in just a lit bit over 1 year!

What you get with this business:
    - The main domain and website.
    - Full ownership/rights to the platform. Right now there are 2 different versions that I offer. One for $499 (Standard) and $999 (Gold; actually is same as Standard + some email support; 99% of customers order this package) - You can change the packages if you wish. Also I can show you Full working DEMO of my customers.
    - Full Customers Database
    - Full FAQ for inquires of potential customers and new customers!
    - Access to my programmers team so you can take any customizations orders you'll have (this is where you can actually make more money that the orders itself; a fee will apply as noted above)
    - 2 month personal daily support from me by email/skype; I will be there for you for whatever help you'll need, until you are confident to run this business on your own (it's really not that complicated)!

Special Bonus And How To Make Instant Money!
    Many past customers asked us for extra plugins, graphics or other customizations and I rejected them at that time; so I have even a plan on getting back to them/emailing them to offer them customizations services now; you can do this asap and make instant money..and I will even help you on this!

Why you can be confident when you buy this business:
    - I included all of the earnings screenshots from the past 12 months. I can even do a TeamViewer session to show the proof, and also chat/call to explain more in depth info on how to run this business.
    - I will provide 2 month personal daily support from me by email/skype.
    Thanks for taking the time to view my auction, and please PM for more details. I'll be happy to explain more in depth about the business.

Additional Revenue Details

The business made last year January-December exactly $45526 plus $5743 in revenue in 2013 so far.

January 2012 - $6800

February 2012 - $6770

March 2012 - $10914

April 2012 - $2548

May 2012 - $2929

June 2012 - 0$ (in vacation)

July 2012 - $3228

August 2012 - $3496

September 2012 - $0 (in vacation)

October 2012 - $5994

November 2012 - $999

December 2012 - $1848

January 2013 $3646

February $2527

Total revenue more than $50K in just a bit over 1 year.

Of cours a TeamViewer session to show proof, to serious buyers can be demonstrated. Any other questions will be happy to assist you. It has been a great journey for the company and looking for a serious buyer to make it even bigger! Thank you

appointmentscr, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. appointmentscr

appointmentscr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is some extra.
    ** 100% MONEY GUARANTEE ON BIN PRICE **
    I WILL GUARANTEE YOU WILL MAKE THE BIN PRICE IN ONE YEAR (YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE MUCH MORE!!!) * IN CASE YOU DON'T (THERE IS NO WAY THAT WILL HAPPEN)... I WILL PAY YOU BACK THE DIFFERENCE!!!
    appointmentscr, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. course575

course575 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good site...but I got few questions..

Why was your flippa account bannned recently?
    Why such a huge cut of 20% of every sale to the programmers. I am trying to understand... Is installation of the software very difficult and how many support questions u receive?

The last few months figures are not very encouraging..After 20% cut and paypal fees, I see less than 2k profit in feb. What keyword was it ranking for and what keywords should the new owner target. I do not see any keyword with high volume that can be targeted. Can you point out a few keywords.
    course575, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  4. appointmentscr

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your interest.
    Here is the answers to your questions.

1. My account on Flippa was never banned. The banned account you see is of a broker who approached me to sell the company on Flippa on my behalf. Not only he violated somehow Flippa rules and was banned and also he disappeared on me. Good lesson to be learned who you trust online.

2. 20% is not a large percentage. If you consider the fact the team build the script (8 months and a total of 20,000 euro of cost) , makes the installations, support the customers and also most importantly updates the script with new plugins and updates. As mentioned above you can use your own programming team. My team are top-notch programmers from Europe and actually the percentage I give them is a very good deal considering the fact they undertake all the technical side.

3. As I very clearly stated, the reasons I sell the company is a. personal urgent need for capital b. due to full time job, I don't spend any time in the company since January. Therefore the sales of 2k in February i consider it a miracle. I just rejected a 4000 euro customization offer from a customer. My guarantee of giving money back incase you don't generate the buy it now price, shows how sure i am about the business and the money that is out there to be generated. The script itself is not very known to the majority of the people and that is a great thing. If you noticed for example October has been a great month, even though I didn't change anything on my behalf. Zocdoc was on the news because they received some new funding and boom, people found about it and looked for the script to buy.

4. I haven't done any seo or ppc campaigns on the company. I am an online marketer myself and not an expert in keywords etc. I would target people who look for online scripts and business online to generate income and also would advertise on Flippa users on Facebook and also to people who are buying/selling websites and scripts. But again I am not an expert on online marketing. All the income generated in a year came from some posts in forums and also from customers find us directly.

Thanks again.
    appointmentscr, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. salam zayed

salam zayed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    few questions:
    1- what makes your script better than other php scheduling script providers ? (ApPHP, Stiva, etc...).
    2- in the demo website, that you provide on your main website, the doctors registration is a contact us form, does not even include a specialty. is this it ?
    3- would you send me any kind of verification that somebody is using your script, and they have an up and running website ?
    salam zayed, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  6. appointmentscr

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your interest.

1. This is a whole platform we are selling, made from scratch, a total Zocdoc clone and not just an appointments plugin. Doctor's have their own admin to control appointments, reschedule, cancel etc. It is highly customizable for other niches as well.
    2. The demo you see is the standard version. The gold version of the script includes a plugin where doctors register themselves without the need of an admin .
    3. 40 customers so far have bought and are using the script worldwide. Will send you some of the sites private. Thanks
  7. salam zayed

salam zayed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2- in the demo website, that you provide on your main website, the doctors registration is a contact us form, does not even include a specialty. is this it ?
    salam zayed, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  8. appointmentscr

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I reply to your question. The demo you see is the standard version. The gold version of the script includes a plugin where doctors register themselves without the need of an admin .
  9. appointmentscr

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you all for your interest. It's been overwhelming! I have been answering questions all morning.
    Many of you ask me to see sites that have bought and use the script. Here is 3 of them. Keep in mind most of the companies are still customizing the script or testing.
    http://www.clickdoc.it (Italy - Customized by my team - site testing at the moment)
    http://doctors.sportsmd.com (USA - Testing at the moment)
    http://www.citaldoc.com
    appointmentscr, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  10. appointmentscr

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reserve price has changed to $20K.
    The business has generated $55,526 in 2012 and $7100 until now in 2013. Thank you for your interest
    appointmentscr, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  11. appointmentscr

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Due to urgency personal matter and in need for some capital I decided to lower both the reserver and the bin. Remember the company was estimated to sell around $55K from two online broker houses.
    BIN Price is $25,500 and reserve is $15K. Thank you
    appointmentscr, Mar 28, 2013 IP