1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1 social bookmarking site 3 day auction 1st to bid can win

Discussion in 'Sites' started by healthyprofits, May 5, 2012.

Pr1 social bookmarking site

i haven't monetised this as have not had the chance to do anything with it due to my other projects

each month the traffic grows on its own
    last months traffic listed above

so far for may unique traffic 1,107 as at 5th may

1st to bid can win just need it to go to someone that can take it to the next level and do it justice

$40 starting & reserve price.
    any questions just pm me
    check out my other auctions :)

healthyprofits, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. ozarksentinel

ozarksentinel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, so every one of your sites say no reserve and they all have a reserve. Wow, I wouldn't buy anything from you, and I'll be sure other purchasers are aware of your less-than-honest tactics.

ozarksentinel, May 6, 2012 IP
  3. healthyprofits

healthyprofits Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    @ozarksentinel
    you trying to bump up your thread count mate that your talking rubbish, i have not made any incorrect statements
    i have starting bids (which i am entitled to do so) you cant bid less than that amount but there is no other amount to be met other than the starting bid therefore no reserve, 1 bid is all it would take to win it!!!

healthyprofits, May 6, 2012 IP
  4. ozarksentinel

ozarksentinel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could seriously care less about thread counts. I purchase
    for buyers here frequently. No reserve, means no reserve, trying to say you can start it at whatever you want is just a rather dishoenst way to get around the fact that you have a reserve, because one would have to bid that amount to win.
    The only "rubbish" here is the way you try to mislead. Sure, the first bid, can win, assuming they bid your minimum (reserve) price.
    Any way, I wish you the best with your auctions.

ozarksentinel, May 6, 2012 IP
  5. healthyprofits

healthyprofits Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    nothing dishonest about having a starting bid on any auction if you think thats dishonest then your gonna be really busy commenting on loads of listings, i have very happy customers on here and i am always happy to help my customers as much as i can when they buy a site from me but i dont think there is anything with me saying that i want at least the starting bid for the site rather than have a $1 start bid and then putting a reserve on for $40, anyone with any doubts is more than welcome to mail me or contact me on skype. You are entitled to your opinion and thats fine, however when you list an auction dp give the options of min bid, reserve price and a bin and you can use all 3 nothing misleading in that.

healthyprofits, May 7, 2012 IP