1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1, PR2 & PR3 For Sale - Registered at GoDaddy

Discussion in 'Domains' started by katherine1, May 17, 2012.

PR1, PR2 and PR3 Domains For Sale.
    All registered at GoDaddy With Strong Backlinks And Exact Match Names
    Free push to your Account provided at Godaddy.

PR3 Domains are available from $9 to $13 as per the Expiry date.
    PR2 Domains are available from $5 to $8 as per the Expiry date.
    PR1 Domains for $4 only.

The rates of the domains are provided in the list along with the domain names and their expiry dates.
    Please send me a private message to get the full list with the rates and buy all my PR domains.

Payments for my domains can be made by PayPal.
    If your buying in bulk then Please make mass pay.

KINDLY NOTE - All efforts have been made to ensure that good backlinks are provided to the domains. However no one can really predict if the domains I sell will survive the next PR update. So please do your own research first and then buy my PR domains listed for sale. Once sold, it is hard to accept any complaints. I want my customers to be happy customers.

katherine1, May 17, 2012 IP
  2. Decimus

Decimus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i could submit your article to some popular and i'll give 125+ pings as a bonus. All for 5 bucks. Visit here http://fiverr.com/rajithal/submit-your-article-to-100-article-directories-and-give-125-pings-as-a-bonus

This will increase your SERP and help rank higher in the search engines and generate more traffic.
    Moreover i can give you 2000+ backlinks for the same price.

http://fiverr.com/rajithal/make-2100-quality-pr-backlinks-to-your-website-and-ping-your-site-to-125-rss-sites-as-a-bonus

Decimus, May 18, 2012 IP