1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1 Movie Site - Semi Automated - Earn from CPA

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rabbit, Dec 4, 2012.

MovieSonics.com is a huge movie website, each movie with it's own information page and embedded movie trailer video. This is a 100% legal movie.

The site will make you money from CPA for more profit. You can earn up to $10 for every visitor that sign up via your affiliate link. The site is also setup with Amazon, ClickBank and Google AdSense, other affiliate programs. Many great features and options for making money with the site. Some movie site owners choose to set up their sites with CPA that makes them an easy $100 per day with little effort. You can do the same and I will show you how. The site is coded for the latest WordPress, newest version. The site is already Search Engine Optimized.
    SEMrush
    Great website to own for fun and profit. With some traffic (I will provide information how to generate traffic at no cost) the site value will increase fast, you can continue to make money from the website or flip it later for a huge payout like many site flippers do.

**TRANSFER & PROCEEDINGS AFTER THE SALE**

After payment has been completed, I will help you to transfer all the stuff to your host and make sure that everything is working smoothly. Also you will need a Godaddy.com account in order to transfer the domain name to you.

BIN BONUS:

- 60 Days Technical Support
    - Free One Year Hosting for This Site
    - Free 50 Social Bookmarking to this site
    - Complete Marketing Tutorial Guide, including SEO, Social Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Media Buying

I will provide support for as long as you will need, also I will provide marketing tutorials with information how to effectively generate traffic to the site.

rabbit, Dec 4, 2012 IP
    SEMrush