1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Dailyhow2videos.com - PR1 How To Videos Site...Indexed in Google...BIN $25

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thepunk, Apr 13, 2015.

I am selling PR1 Fully Automated How To Videos site with videos already indexed in google and fully customized theme with High CTR.

http://www.dailyhow2videos.com/ - PR 1

[​IMG]

Its fully automated website which posts latest how to videos from different video sharing websites such as youtube, metacafe, dailymotion etc. It was indexed the very first day of its launch in google search engine. Theme has been customized for high CTR and can be used with many affiliates.

Initial SEO has been done, site has been submitted to rss directories and various search engines. Site map is automatically submitted to search engine on daily basis. As site is new so there is no traffic.

Buyer will get list of dfferent affiliates which can be used on the site to monetize it. I will transfer the complete website to buyer's server free of cost.

Price -

Bid - $10
    Increment - $5
    Bin - $25

If you have any queries please pm me.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    thepunk, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi please pm me, very interested. can you host? would you use ads that play before the videos play like on youtube? thanks

tradesol, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  3. daveman

daveman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    hi what plug-in do you use for this site or how much work will it take to keep the site running?
    thanks

David

daveman, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  4. thepunk

thepunk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 44
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    It uses premium plugin to autopost the videos on daily basis. Only thing you need to do is keep server running, website will run perfectly fine.

Regards

thepunk, Aug 5, 2015 IP