1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1 Alexa 760,965 Domain For Sale

Discussion in 'Domains' started by initiotech, Aug 14, 2013.

Pagerank10.in registered on 24th Dec 2011 with an Alexa Global Rank of 760,965 and Alexa India Rank : 105,677 there used to be a Directory Listing website out there but right now I am only selling the domain name the expiry of the domain is on 24th Dec 2013 so you might still have some time to work on it if you want.

More Info
    Domain Authority : 25
    Page Rank : 1

Domain is Registered with Initiotech Solutions if you wish you can transfer the domain to your registrar but transfer fees should be handled by you.

My Suggestion would be create a account on Initiotech Solutions and Ill push the domain to your account and when the renewal period comes you can process the transfer to your own registrar.

What can i do with the domain?
    You can make a Directory Listing website if you wish or you can also setup a SEO Blog having information on how to increase your page rank etc.

initiotech, Aug 14, 2013 IP