1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

pr prediction

Discussion in 'Google' started by steliosp, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. #1
    how accurate are those PR prediction tools? I am searching fo my sites and I saw a predicted increase! :D shall i trust it?
    SEMrush
     
    steliosp, Dec 20, 2006 IP
    SEMrush
  2. skionxb

    skionxb Peon

    Messages:
    376
    Likes Received:
    12
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #2
    NOPE! Just be patient!
     
    skionxb, Dec 20, 2006 IP
    Mong likes this.
  3. MattKNC

    MattKNC Peon

    Messages:
    2,580
    Likes Received:
    108
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #3
    No. In fact, I was given an 81% chance of seeing a higher PR from one such device with the last updated but I missed out. I guess I fell into the 19% category!

    BTW, how could anyone know for sure?
     
    MattKNC, Dec 20, 2006 IP
    Mong likes this.
  4. steliosp

    steliosp Peon

    Messages:
    580
    Likes Received:
    7
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #4
    yes I agree how can anyone know. but i have seen that a lot of people are using it and talking about it! :)

    merry xmas
     
    steliosp, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  5. bochgoch

    bochgoch Peon

    Messages:
    1,918
    Likes Received:
    67
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #5
    They are novelty -- try them out, be amazed or dismayed, BUT don't plan on them being correct!
     
    bochgoch, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  6. trichnosis

    trichnosis Prominent Member

    Messages:
    13,785
    Likes Received:
    333
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    300
    #6
    it's waste of time . dont trust the pr prediction .
     
    trichnosis, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  7. stock_post

    stock_post Prominent Member

    Messages:
    5,213
    Likes Received:
    249
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    310
    #7
    they are good to see which direction your site is going.

    And this is my first trip around them.

    I will know more about them after the current PR update.

    Thanks
     
    stock_post, Dec 20, 2006 IP
    Dave E likes this.
  8. Dave E

    Dave E Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    982
    Likes Received:
    110
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    150
    #8
    I agree, they just give you a good idea about how well your link building is going!
     
    Dave E, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  9. Textlinksguru

    Textlinksguru Active Member

    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    4
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    58
    #9
    yeah i woudn't trust it....
     
    Textlinksguru, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  10. eukhost

    eukhost Banned

    Messages:
    912
    Likes Received:
    6
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #10
    Don't take the prediction by the PR prediction tools very seriously, sometimes their prediction might be correct and sometimes not. Instead, concentrate more on the other things like link building and content and everything would be in your favour.
     
    eukhost, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  11. Notting

    Notting Notable Member

    Messages:
    3,210
    Likes Received:
    335
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    280
    #11
    red rep - Use the search function!

    Notting
     
    Notting, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  12. leftybogs

    leftybogs Banned

    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #12
    i dont think so... focus on your site traffic and pr... your the one who can predict your sites pr..
     
    leftybogs, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  13. karl turnbull

    karl turnbull Peon

    Messages:
    3,513
    Likes Received:
    482
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    #13

    why would YOU give someone a red rep for not using the search function
     
    karl turnbull, Dec 21, 2006 IP
  14. Notting

    Notting Notable Member

    Messages:
    3,210
    Likes Received:
    335
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    280
    #14
    because it makes life more difficult as we have to trawl through countless "pagerank" threads.

    Notting
     
    Notting, Dec 21, 2006 IP