1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR is a must for Directories

Discussion in 'Directories' started by britishguy, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder how pr matters to the websites listed in any directory. PR is for search enginese nor for humans or traffic.

c4cyber, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  2. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    I am to be thinking you are misinterpreting the meanings of PR in this thread c4cyber? It is to being doing with press releasing and not pagerank which is to be one of search engine concern.

Jaboora, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  3. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    I am to be respecting some words but you are not to be telling me how to be student. Student who ask question find answers. You surely to be supporting me then for you are to be saying you are not wanting peoples to be pulling cons, this is to be what is happening when peoples are telling us they are to be bigger than they are to be and to be International business corperation which would be to encouraging peoples trust. What I am gaining is informations that to be using wrong identities is to be casting clouds on legitimate peoples who are wanting to make proper incomes. It is being very much like ali baba and the 40 thieves, there does be seeming to be a grouping of peoples who are to be happy to lie and puffing up what they are being in a deliberate attempt to be taking all cream of cake. This is very bad and peoples are not to be seeing this but if I am to be succeeding in directory I am to expose peoples who do this which will be resulting in peoples who are faked into paying to submit to these directories to recognise they are not to be doing so and to go to legitmate directory who have nothing to hide or puff.

I am to be saying without boastfulness, I am investigative Journalist, I am to be finding many more than 1% as you would be thinking. I am to be a rightful newbie on directory DownUnder but new to investigations not so. You are to also not seeing whole of tree but only seeing leaves fluttering, it is to be my position to open peoples eyes to look at whole not part. I am beleiving peoples will be thanking me in end excluding those I am to be exposing. You see DownUnder, the quiet one learn, the bully cleverly takes the learnings and abuses this, I am not to let bully take from my supper plate.

You have been good teacher DownUnder, it teach me that all levels of peoples can be mislead by what is not. I do not be saying you are one of alib babas 40 thieves, I do be saying you are probably a victim of them but not to be realizing it. The bad peoples will be exposed if not by me by other peoples. I am seeing revolution in directory, where those needing to be exposed are and those not having anything to be hiding from picking the fruit that was to be theirs in first instance.

Morality to story is to be who you are not what you pretend you are. I contact many reporter friend and to be avoiding this britishguy site is what is to be done. It is important to know to work with press not against, if you use press us with honesty that is all I be saying. I am now ready to be moving to deeper learnings and hoping good teachers will be to contact me with offers of advice on directory, bad teachers will stay silent now.

May your God be with you.

Jaboora, Jan 18, 2008 IP
    pipes likes this.
  4. DownUnder

DownUnder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ? I am not quite sure how you have worked that out, but will put forward that i am grateful for the help given to me by many people here and have not been a victim to any person on this forum.

That my good friend i will leave with you, i find it a full time job worrying about my own affairs.

BG has my support, your choice is yours, wish you well with your directory.

DownUnder, Jan 18, 2008 IP
    Brian1970 likes this.
  5. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    I am now to be noticing this BG/Pete/britishguy is hiding behind peoples like you. You are to be responsible for your own choosings, if you are wanting to trust peoples who have things to hide that is being your choice, I would be warning of being painted with same paintbrush. Worry is only for peoples who have things to be worrying for. I am not being in that positioning. I am thanking you for your teachings, I am learning perhaps to be understanding many peoples are to be teaching blindly. Any peoples who are to be suffering from Google pageranking dropping are victims of those peoples to be causing Google to be having reason for doing so.

I too am wishing you well although you are not being my friend as I am not knowing you too well. You are to be aquaintance with hope of being friend in future times.

Your God be with you.

Jaboora, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  6. DownUnder

Best Answers:
    O' You seem a little misguided, so let me help you. BG is not hiding behind me and in that i would consider it a topic that is way of track, you have your views i respect them, please respect mine as i do not want to play in the mud with you.

You wish to paint me with your paint brush, that is your choice, but i can show you a canvas with thousands of customers and staff spanning 30 years who have painted a canvas, know me and my ethics, work practice and management over those years, if you wish to rock up and slap some paint on it feel free.

As for the google statements, your a quick learner for a new person, where after such a little time do you make that call ?

Not your freind ? where did that come from, we are here as a collective comminity to share and learn and in that i have the same response, help or any other comment to you as would be applied to any other person.

In that i would be keen to discuss any directory threads you may have, but this topic for me is one pointless waste of my time.

7. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    I am to be being perfectly straight upon this subject. Where are to be being the answering to my questions? In meanwhile of you replying time again to me this 'well respected' person is to be not needing to think he is needing to justify his misleading informations. I am not caring how many years you are to be in management, for it does be being clear you do not know wolf when one is being near. britishguy is not answering questions maybe because he is being guilty of minimum of puffing himself and giving fake details in being claiming to be huge international company. To still be saying you are supporting person with bad ethics is to be painting yourself with same. To support is to condone, which one is being bad thing?

For Google it was to be taking short while to be reading, I am good for one thing at least. I am also to be having peoples who are wishing to be remaining anonymous telling me of these Google problems.

I do not be being running with wolves DownUnder and I am not to be condoning bad practice to which you do be doing. For this reasoning I am not able to be calling you a friend. This is being a disected community of peoples with honest intentioning and peoples who are not caring less for others but for fattening up their own nest. I am no longer to discuss this with you but will be being to sending you personal message to be making you understand what is being worrying for me.

Jaboora, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  8. DownUnder

Best Answers:
    please clarify

9. Jaboora

Jaboora Banned

Best Answers:
    Please be reading pipes threads and mine. It is not being necessary to further expand.

Jaboora, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  10. DownUnder

Best Answers:
    well well, you are a peice of work, please enjoy your stay on these forums.

If it is one can not hold view with out being slanted as being involved in bad prctices then it is a sad world.

You have walked in here full of your views and continue to mix and match them to suit your agenda, I will once again stand by my words.

To all others on this forum that have helped me i thank you for your time and knowledge but i feel my time here has ended with this post, as i have no energy to continue here while the current line up of cowboys exist.

Those who need to know have my details. Thankyou
    DU :cool:

11. loredan

loredan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, hey, hey...where do you think you're going? You still have a forum to build and moderate, right? :D

To the new guy in town (sorry don't remember your username):

Sometimes people make silly mistakes, sometimes people are silly. Don't need to judge anyone just based on a single fact. Pete is one of the respectable members of this community and helped so many people here and if he made a sort of mistake I'm sure he feels sorry. Also the quality of the service provided is much more important than any company details in this world. It really does not matter if you have 10 companies registered and your details on every single page of your website if the services you offer are crap. Pete proved to be a nice guy to deal with and I doubt there is anyone on these forums able to share a bad experience when doing business with him.

I wonder if you are so newbie as you stated... reading some of your posts it makes me think you have some prior knowledge.

To DownUnder : The easiest thing to do is to quit.

To all the others: Peace and respect each other.

loredan, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  12. jbeaul

jbeaul Peon

Best Answers:
    A fix is now in place. I'd greatly appreciate it if you would check out all the locations you'd seen this problem and let me know if there are any surprises resulting from this fix or if, in fact, it's been fixed all around.

Thanks.

Joe
    PRWeb

jbeaul, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  13. DownUnder

Best Answers:
    cheers pm sent

14. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for looking into it Joe. From what I'm seeing the links are working beautifully now. :)

jhmattern, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  15. Respiro

Respiro Peon

Best Answers:
    British Guy,

I understand who wrote the PRs, but could you let me know who made the distribution work? Thank you!

Respiro, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  16. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    He wont come into this thread, your better of pm'ing him.

pipes, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  17. Respiro

Respiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, Pipes, this is how I'll do.

Respiro, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  18. uclaboyz

uclaboyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you PM me with your "very interesting data" as well? :)

Thanks for sharing this.

uclaboyz, Jan 18, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.