1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR Change just seemed to have occured :)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by fdamours, Jun 30, 2011.

I don't care much about PR, but it has some sale Power and can be a global reflection of different analysis of a website.

BUT everytime the PR cahnge occurs, its always fun to see how much your websites gain/loose PR(sometimes...that sucks)

So just wanted you to know a Change Occured, might be a few months before the next one.

All enjoy, and feel free to share your PR change :)

Dearly, fdamours

fdamours, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  2. Sal Dawod

Sal Dawod Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that's right...
    Google did it! yaaabeeee

I have two websites, one of them has 1 PR, today I checked it and it's 3!!!!!!!!!
    but the other one still as the always 1 PR :(

but I have a question!
    why don't you care about PR??? it's very important isn't it?

Sal Dawod, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  3. Umesh281

Umesh281 Peon

Best Answers:
    A PR update was noticed a couple of days back, many of our websites lost their pr and some gained.. a little happy and little worried about other sites which need a lot of off page work now to gain the pr back in next update. I do agree with fdamours that pr has some sale power so we must optimize our sites to get higher pr.

Umesh281, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  4. Zee1652

Zee1652 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of our PR is unchanged. Sad...

Zee1652, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  5. fdamours

fdamours Peon

Best Answers:
    Well PR doesn't really matter much when coming to the Big G algorithm. PR was somewhat deleted by google a few years back because it wasn't important anymore for the placement in the SERP. They decided to let it visible due to its popularity. PR is important when trying to sell a website or selling links etc, its a good way for other users to see how powerfull your website is via google and its link power.

fdamours, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  6. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my site having a slip in ranking from 3 to 2 but others are constant in their ranking. I heard that many of high page ranked sites just lose their ranking even Google too.

wiseman.wiseman05, Jul 1, 2011 IP