1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Pr 5 | 10 Year Age | Da 29 | Free Push to Godaddy | 1.9k Backlink Ahrefs

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Analyticsnoob, Jun 4, 2015.

If you Guys Have Any Query You can ask in the comment down below.

Analyticsnoob, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  2. MQSS

MQSS Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    99% worthless spam nofollow comment links, awful link profile. Archive.org shows an automotive site and backlinks are all about computers. This site was probably a part of PBN. It had an article published on 31th December 2013 that was 100% copied from article on Ezinearticles.com from June 10, 2011. Which leads to a conclusion that it was a PBN and not a well done PBN. Most likely it was penalized in the past, or it would be if it didn't get offline. But if I had to make a bet, I'd say that it was penalized in the past.

Domain age 10 years doesn't mean much because 99% nofollow spam blog comments link profile worked 10 years ago and not today. DA29 / PA39 doesn't mean much as well. One of my sites came from DA10/PA20 to DA35/PA45 just by blasting 10k of crap on it through GSA. Majestic metrics are on a whole new level if we're talking about 3rd party metrics. TF at 0 and CF at 23 means that it has a worthless link profile that can't do any good on long term.

It's amazing what a 5-minute analysis can do.

MQSS, Jun 5, 2015 IP