1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 4 | Niche INSURANCE | Premium Themes | Alexa Under 1 Million | Ready for PTR

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dhanaa, Mar 31, 2012.

Why I Sell this Website ( InsurancesAuto.info )?
    I need money to pay Hosting :)

What do You Get

1. Valid PageRank 4 Domain Names ( No Dropped Domain ), free transfer to Godaddy.com account.
    2. Great Theme Design Premium Adsense. ( $15 ) The site theme color is Blue, suitable as the nice blog is “Insurance”.
    3. This site use Wordpress and more plugins that good for SEO and very useful plugins
    4. Site (all files and database will be emailed in zip format)

Financial Detail
    No Earning yet.

I am not the best at marketing at all. So if you can do a lot better, that's great.
    There are a lot of big chance to get the traffic and potential earning from:

1. Adsense
    2. Ebay
    3. Amazon
    4. Clickbank
    5. Commission Junction
    6. Yahoo Publishing
    7. Chitika
    8. LinkShare, LinkAdage, LinkWorth, etc..
    9. and much more..

The Highest BID will get a Bonus Live Link ( Blog Commenting 5000 GUARANTED ...!!! )

The Winner With BIN will Get :
    1. Domain and Website : efbfans.com
    2. Bonus Live Link ( Blog Commenting 7.000 GUARANTED ...!!! )

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me by replying this thread or via PM.:eek:

Happy Bidding
    dhanaa

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    dhanaa, Mar 31, 2012 IP