1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 2 Gaming Blog With Modest Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by XooX, Aug 31, 2011.

Hi
    SEMrush
    I launched this site late last year when Microsoft had just about launched their new Kinect gaming console. I had written quite a few interesting articles then that have got the site some quality backlinks. Now, although I have not worked on the site in more than 8-9 months, the site is still seeing some modest pageviews. The site has a great potential. However, I am currently looking to do away with domains I am not working right now because one of my other site is showing some promise and I want to concentrate on that.

XooX, Aug 31, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. mathew02

mathew02 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much is it making per month?

mathew02, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  3. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Not much on Google lately. But when the site was active, I used to have a lot of Amazon links and that made me a bit of money - around $5-$6 on average per day..But basically, I am not selling the site for the money it is making. Rather, for the promise for the site since it has a great potential.

XooX, Sep 6, 2011 IP