1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 2 Established Photography Wordpress Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by trustybizz, Dec 19, 2014.

Listing for sale a PR 2 Photography Niche site.

Recently acquired, installed PR-Protect premium plugin to retain all backlinks.

The previous site owner has installed Amazon autoposter and several plugins to auto-post content which keeps the site content freshly updated.

Has Woocommerce integrated with Amazon affiliate system and if you use Amazon you can use this site to add more products.

Do not have google analytics yet, but posting Awstats from my hosting account to show recent visit counts. Traffic will pick up if someone can maintain the site. I am focusing on other projects and do not have time to develop this further.

Low price and quick sale. PayPal, Payza, Skrill accepted.
    Domain on GoDaddy, will be pushed to your GoDaddy account. You need to have GoDaddy account to buy this site.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

trustybizz, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  2. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    OK something is wrong with the DP Edit Sale feature. I edited the sale to allow bidders without PayPal linked here, and soon as I saved it, it deleted all my Visitors counts and Pageviews count to zero and won't show me the fields to enter those again. Please refer to my text description and AW stats pics for visit and pageview counts.

Avg monthly Uniques: 1000
    Avg monthly Pageviews: 4000
    Without any promotion or SEO currently.

trustybizz, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  3. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    BIN has been lowered for a quick sale. Genuine PR 2 site for someone who has time to develop and grow. Great Domain with keyword Photography and domain length is only three characters more than the word Photography.

trustybizz, Dec 29, 2014 IP
  4. trustybizz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    These Premium Plugins are installed and included with the sale: PR Protect Plugin, Prosociate Amazon Affiliate Plugin, WP Robot (if you want to continue auto-posting). Also installed Envato toolkit and WooCommerce. Thanks.

trustybizz, Dec 29, 2014 IP
  5. liguolong

liguolong Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I checked, and it looks like the site has no backlinks?

liguolong, Jan 10, 2015 IP