1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR 2 Blogger Blog, dont know what to do with that?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tricomax, Aug 23, 2013.

I haven't any blogger blog so I recently bought a PR2 blogger blog from my friend, But i don't know what to do with that blog. Any Idea?

tricomax, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  2. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    Put up relevant content to a niche that you have money sites in and give yourself a relevant backlink, or sell relevant links to people who need links in that niche. Or do both.

Corestratagems, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  3. tricomax

tricomax Member

Best Answers:
    Its a blank blog, didn't put any content there. Selling backlinks, how much for a month? Give me a idea.

tricomax, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  4. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you'll need to throw up some content relevant to a specific niche like insurance etc. These days people want links surrounded by relevant content on the page with the PR, but people are starting to realize that PR is a dead metric and that PA/DA and Moztrust etc are better measures of a backlinks worth. a PR 2 site would generally get $2 per month for a backlink within a relevant article. If it has high PA/DA then it might fetch more. Also people don't want their backlinks on pages with 100 other backlinks so you would have to keep sales at 10 backlinks so that you can advertise low OBL's. Don't forget to link out to high authority sites in whatever niche the content is themed for as well.

Corestratagems, Aug 24, 2013 IP
    tricomax likes this.