1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR 2 and up Directories that approve in a week/month

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SEOnotes, Apr 27, 2008.

Hi! I am looking for directories with PR 2 and up, that approve a good,acceptable site within a week (ideally) or month's time. Ideally, these directories should have categories to choose from. Please post only free directories (no reciprocal links required). I hope you guys can give me some help. :D

SEOnotes, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  2. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if your question should actually go to directories forum :)

I use list from directory critic as well as info vilesilencer and found good rate of success with both. You should also monitor the list of new/old directories announced/reannounced on directories -> solicitations & announcement forum.

jitendraag, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  3. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Check out the list in my sig. It's the list I submit to, and directories that don't approve and/or delete free submissions get taken off the list. You can sort it by PR as well. Just use the blue up and down arrows...

I would still submit to PR 0 directories as well. They list fast and because they have fewer listings your link will be indexed by the SE's quickly.

Hope the list helps...

snowbird, Apr 27, 2008 IP