1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 1 Site making over $320/mo. Your Chance to Own A Great Niche Website!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Asif Aziz, May 5, 2014.

Hi,

This is a listing for the sale of http://freequillingpatterns.net/

This site brought in over $3000 in revenue in 2012 from the main product alone. Subsequently, $2,209.80 in 2013 & $201.76 thus far in 2014.

What is this website?

The website is a PLR site which I purchased from Chris Freville in 2009. I have re-written some content & installed the site on a domain I purchased. Initially, this was supposed to be a simple 1 page opt-in site which offered a free report in exchange for the subscriber opting in (hence the domain name). Since then, I've added the sales page & created a sales funnel to boost revenue. Due to the 'niche' nature of this site (and the fact that there are so few sites like it), the main product has sold quite well – even without any promotions on my part in the last year.

To date, the opt -in form has collected a total of 2905 subscribers – all of whom go through or have gone through my sales funnel which has boosted income. (see PayPal screenshots)

When Was It Released?

The website was launched in August 2009 on the Clickbank platform to collect affiliates who would promote the site. From the year 2010 to 2013, I was quite active in marketing & creating traffic for this site. This was achieved through article writing, forum participation & blog commenting. Paid advertising included PPC marketing through Facebook as well as sites such as Project Wonderful & BuySellAds.

Sales Figures:

The main product is called Quilling Magic which is available to purchase in 3 volumes plus free bonuses:

Sum of 2014 Paychecks: $201.76 (to date)
    Sum of 2013 Paychecks: $2,209.80

(see Clickbank Screenshot)

Revenue also generated from sales funnel & affiliate offers through PayPal:

Total within last 30 days from Sales Funnel on PayPal (so excluding main product) = $152.38

Is there Potential for further development?

At the moment, revenue is generated through sale of Main Product (Quilling Magic 1, 2 & 3) plus Bonuses, as well as additional product Big Book of Quilling through sales funnel. Further products can be developed and added to sales funnel or as an 'upsell' during opt-in process.

What Will I Get With The Sale?

Domain Name – freequillingpatterns.net is registered at Bluehost

Full Website - This includes the ready-made sales page plus 'thank you' page & download page, 'contact us' page, terms & conditions etc

Main Product – Quilling Magic Volumes 1, 2 & 3 plus Bonuses.

Sales Funnel Product - The Big Book of Quilling eBook

Customer List - An Aweber List which has 2905 subscribers Plus ALL my follow up autosponder emails that I use in my sales funnel.

Ownership of Domain - Complete ownership of the domain name, website & product.

BONUS – Traffic Plan - The winning bidder will also get a free PDF with a Traffic Plan. Showing how you can generate more traffic to freequillingpatterns.net & generate more revenue through very little effort. I offer a plan to create both FREE traffic and Paid Traffic.

Why Are You Selling the Site?

This site has been largely neglected over the last year. Due to time constraints & being involved in other projects in other niches, I do not have the time to necessary to generate & maintain traffic to this site. Though I realize, I'm practically leaving money on the table by not focusing on generating traffic here. In the last year, the vast majority of traffic has been generated through affiliates & previous link-building efforts.

Why Should I Trust You?

I'm a regular long term member here (as well as on the Warrior forum) & I'm always available to help with a range of queries. I have been involved in Internet Marketing for about 5 years now. I am easily contactable & I am always available for questions or queries. Should any problems arise, I am always quick to respond. I may be selling very many sites on here in the future so I value my reputation over anything else. I want my customers to be happy with their purchase, because this reflects positively on me.

To summarize:

You will get:

• Domain name, website, product & files.
    • Complete ownership & Rights to 100% of the profits. I will personally arrange for the transfer of the website to your own hosting account.
    • An Aweber List of over 2,900 subscribers – all eager to hear about your next product release!
    • A free traffic plan which is easy to follow – just to get you started.
    This is a website with HUGE potential! Not only can the main sales page bring in revenue with a little bit more promotion, but you can certainly build on the sales funnel & add more mini products to the upsell to generate more traffic.

All you need to do is bring in more traffic through other methods!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2014
    Asif Aziz, May 5, 2014 IP
  2. Dr.Viper

Dr.Viper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am back after a long time, and I am particularly interested in this website.
    Also, the purported earnings was from a couple of years ago, and that doesn't imply any immediate earning potential.
    The earnings proof is not validating. It could be from any other of your sites.

You claim to be a long term member here, while your stats show you joined in Jan 2014. 4 months is not a long term in DP metrics. DP is the birthplace of many IM legends. DP was not started a few months ago.

Dr.Viper, May 8, 2014 IP