1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 1 PA 24 DA 22 TF 20 CF 23 | 11 RD No Anchor Spam | Travel & Fishing Niche

Discussion in 'Domains' started by waziuz, Oct 24, 2015.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carribean fishing and travel history as can be seen in archive.org

http://web.archive.org/web/*/whymmsicalwish.com

Registered at Name.com with domain privacy. Free push to your name.com account.

Please feel free to PM me for more such high quality expired domains.

waziuz, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Matthew Sayle, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  3. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did not see any activity since last year when I check archive.org or screenshots etc. But I cannot guarantee 100%. I normally grab good metrics expired domains and am quite popular outside of DP with hundreds of sales though I have not been active on DP for the last few years. In fact, I have been more on the SEO side for many years and so, thought of returning back to DP as I find far better domains and provide at far better prices compared to the ones I notice recently at DP.

Are there any rules on DP regarding domains. If there are any, please point me to the same. Again this domain is just a test to check if I should return back to the DP marketplace and normally the domains I find/grab are a lot better than this. :)

waziuz, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  4. waziuz

waziuz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN reduced to $14. Being an expired domain seller for a long time, I can say that it is a steal for that price. Full Year of Registration still left on the domain. So, it hardly costs the domain registration fee and a few dollars extra for the buyer. Free privacy also included.

waziuz, Oct 27, 2015 IP