1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 1 - Niche Cooking/Recipe Web Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sidfromla, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This is a very nice PR 1 niche crock pot recipe video web site. The site has a great keyword rich .com domain name registered at godaddy. The site is built on wordpress and runs off a very nice script which adds videos via keywords from youtube with one simple click allowing you to update site with new content easily. Very easy site to manage and maintain.

Crock pot cooking is becoming more and more popular and this is a great growing niche with little competition. This site could be a great site for Amazon or other affiliate program sales. The site has a very solid foundation and simply needs a little time and effort from new owner along lines of SEO and back link work to take it to next level. I am moving into the sports information niche and devoting all my time to my series of web sites there and no time left for this one.

The sites PR 1 rank makes it a nice site for cooking and food link sales ($10-20 dollar per link location oer year) and more as site gains in PR rank. The new owner can make site profitable right away from a few links sales while they work on SEO and driving more traffic to site for affiliate sales purposes.

The site has some solid links on sites such as Pinteret and Reddit and some back link work has been done but not much. The site recieves minimal traffic and again this is where some work is needed by new owner to raise sites search engine rankings and grow traffic. Below is a couple traffic screen shots:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92648339@N05/11457642804/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/92648339@N05/11457605785/

Great site for such a small investment. Any questions please feel free to post or PM me.

sidfromla, Dec 19, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.