1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR 1 Fully Automated Download Website...Indexed in Google...90000+ Posts...$49 Bin

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thepunk, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

I am selling PR1 Fully Automated Downloads Website with 98,000+ posts and fully customized theme with High CTR.

http://www.fileburp.com/

[​IMG]

Its fully automated website which posts latest softwares, movies, tv shows, games automatically. It has been indexed in Google and have more than 98000+ downloads already posted on the website. Theme has been customized for high CTR and can be used with many affiliates.

Initial SEO has been done, site has been submitted to rss directories and various search engines. Site map is automatically submitted to search engine on daily basis.

Traffic - Site has started getting around 70-100UV's/day mostly from search engine.

Buyer will get list of dfferent affiliates which can be used on the site to monetize it.

Price - 49

Click Here To Buy Now

If you have any queries please pm me.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    thepunk, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  2. thuytran

thuytran Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8