1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by easycontent, Jan 5, 2015.

I am running an ad regarding website designing and development; i have got 40-50 clicks per day but did not get the enquiry call or mail.Can anyone tell me why this happens to me and what makes ad appealing for users ?

Thank you.

easycontent, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should check your search queries that have lead to click. Your targeting is maybe wrong. And you should check your landing page and what they do when they land there.
    How long users stay on your site?

Fer0, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  3. kreed

kreed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Link your adwords account with google analytics and add in adwords bounce rate column to check the bounce rate of each keyword, this will show you possible issues with your keyword targeting. Look into search phrases people are actually typing in when clicking your ad, maybe there is something irrelevant, add it to negative list. Focus on search network instead of display. Downadjust mobile bidding if there is high bounce rate compared to desktop and tablets.

kreed, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  4. Imgup

Imgup Member

Best Answers:
    It may well be your landing page, too. You might have a bad design that doesn't entice people to click. Maybe review your design, get some opinions on it.

Imgup, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  5. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    it really depends on a lot of factors. even if your ads are generating traffic, it doesn't mean it's quality traffic -> maybe your targeting is wrong.
    Then comes the landing page -> it really needs to be a very good landing page -> well structured, user friendly, quality copies, good color association, presence of trust elements and so. The quality of the LP is the most important element in the conversion funnel.
    Then comes the product/service you're selling. The prices you're asking vs the quality you provide.
    Testing is the key of success and sometimes even moving an image with 10px or changing fonts can make a difference.

Good luck man!

Daniel.Thomas, Jan 7, 2015 IP