1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC management company

Discussion in 'Services' started by mocara, Nov 11, 2004.

Hi,
    At the moment I have realmedia.com managing my PPC across Google, Overture, Espotting and Mirago. I was wondering if anyone could recommend other companies which will manage my PPCs?

Mocara.

mocara, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are you loking for the company to do? Manage bids? Keep you in budget? Track ROI?

www.bidrank.com has some good software to keep your bids from getting out of control. I'm not sure if I'd want a company handling the major aspects of it and charging your for it. PPC profits beign so tight as they are.

lorien1973, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  3. mocara

mocara Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for that. Bidrank don't appear to handle google though.
    As for what I want. I want to be able to set a limit for say 6,000 dollars a month and then have my spend managed to make the most of my money accross the various ad networks.

Mocara.

mocara, Nov 11, 2004 IP
  4. kakoky

kakoky Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I haven't tried yet, but TradeDoubler has a system to track and manage PPC campaigns; but I don't know much information about it.

I will try to find out more.

kakoky, Nov 23, 2004 IP
  5. Noon-an-Night

Noon-an-Night Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Better late than never... I would like to throw in ppcmanagmentconsulting.com into the mix. They are an Austin Texas based PPC Management Company, providing bid management services on Google and Overture/Yahoo serch marketing across the US...

Noon-an-Night, Oct 15, 2005 IP
  6. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    probably doesnt hurt that its your site either right? :rolleyes:

lorien1973, Oct 15, 2005 IP
  7. KernelKlink

KernelKlink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Watch out!! Most of those companies bill based on your total spend and not the total profit you get from advertising. I'm not willing to trust someone else who may not be as interested or dedicated.

KernelKlink, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  8. Noon-an-Night

Noon-an-Night Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our company takes prides in driving revenue for our customers. We have a proven track record, testimonials and references for any company that desires our service. We setup, track and analyze all web traffic to help refine and continuously improve our clients marketing campaign. We have several partners including Ad Agencies, SEO Firms and Website Developers. Please check us out, you will not be disappointed.

Best regards,
    NNE

Noon-an-Night, Nov 7, 2005 IP
  9. ebusinesstutor

ebusinesstutor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have an Internet Marketing Assistant I've trained to handle a number of Internet marketing activities for my clients including PPC campaignes. (That way I don't have to do all that work!)

This would probably be less expensive than hring a consulting firm with big fees.

Her work is excellent and her rate is $30 per hour. If anyone is interested, pop me a note and I'll connect you with her.

ebusinesstutor, Nov 8, 2005 IP
  10. icrdt

icrdt Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    U should seek some economical google adwords professionals. I heard that there are people who offer their services at US$50 per week and that too, u need to pay AFTER your work is done for that week. It means, without any upfront, u can hire such serious google adwords experts.

More details u can get from google itself from following google search results

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=economical+google+adwords+professionals&meta=

icrdt, Nov 12, 2005 IP
  11. ppcglobal

ppcglobal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Try us.

Three years experience.

$99 per month + 10% of monthly adspend

Email:

ppcglobal, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  12. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    Do you guarantee a profit? If not, anyone can take that money and do PPC management for anyone else. The point is making profit.

MattEvers, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  13. sixty6

sixty6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I still don't understand why you would need someone else to manage your PPC Campaign, my 13 year old son could do it by himself and paying companies $100/month is just a waste!

sixty6, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  14. elvislivz2

elvislivz2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've heard the 'my son or daughter could it' lots. I've seen people try as well. I say get them to do it then and watch your business fail. I am sure you are going to get a 13 year old's attention span to create and manage an effective campaign 24/7.

I use a team of different people - one woman I know comes from a totally different background - but can rev any campaign by finding the most obscure but high producing campaigns at low cost. Conversions and management are key - she is up all night managing and culling. I can put you in touch with her if you want.

elvislivz2, Dec 10, 2005 IP
  15. ppcglobal

ppcglobal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree.

PPC Management is easy. The intuitive interface makes it so.

But there are several issues here that need attention.

1. Does your 13 year old son understand your business and your customers?
    2. Subsequently, does he have the right tone in his ads for a professional sounding campaign.
    3. Does your 13 year old son know the value of money, and the value of saving every cent if you safely can?

PPC Management is easy. But it takes time to learn and perfect. It take a lot of attention-to-detail to decide the perfect bid, and requires constant monitoring for better position vis a vie cost and vice versa.

One week, perhaps, of not monitoring your campaign because you were busy servicing a sudden influx of clients,could drain your adspend of maybe half of the extra dollars you earned from your new clients.

So... to the question, can I assure profit. I say this. I can assure visibility, quality visitors, and a comprehensive coverage of every possible potential client vis a vie his search term.

Beyond that, it all depends on the look and feel of your website, your response time to queries (in the case of sites that garner sales leads) and the quality of your customer support.

Besides these factors, you also have to perhaps, in the light of all the new traffic, reconsider price, which is a policy decision, like many others you may have to make, which I, obviously, cannot help you with.

I will, ofcourse, as a part of my fee, provide free advice, based on my experience, on what you can do to improve conversions through improving website content and design quality.

All this for $99 + 10% of monthly adspend.

Still think you'd be wasting your money?

Let me know.

Samar

ppcglobal, Dec 11, 2005 IP