1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC - Landing Pages - Clickbank. My $2,000 Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by PayPerClickbank, Feb 11, 2008.

3 Months. May 11th, 2008 800 A.M. Reach atleast 1k profit per day. Hours of tedious research, a lot of landing pages, PPC, Ad writing, Sales Pitches and tweaking them all till i get it right. And I hope you can join me.

Despite that all my friends and family have never even heard of CJ.com or a hoplink(I know, its CRAZY! but its true) I really want to keep my lazy butt motivated, by documenting my journey here.

I will be using PPC(adwords mainly) landing pages, and clickbank. I won't lie. I probably will be using a little Azoogle after the first month, but it will be 90%clickbank. Later on I will implement opt-in forms(aweber) and outsourcing into all sites to see how they work, and ofcourse get back to you guys with all my casestudies.

I'm not new to IM or digitalpoint at all, I made this new name so i can set it to an email address I "actually" check daily. I'm not selling or spamming any product afterwords or anywhere here, I may give out a casestudy to some supporters.

My Goal? Simple, $1,000 buckos a day, profit. Build a routine schedule for working. New PC and Desk setup(dual 22' monitors, made for gaming). New methods Opt-Ins, Outsourcing, and more to come.

I realize 1k is a big goal, but im currently bringing in some profit right now $150-200 a day. I didn't want to make this the $750 goal tho, just doesn't have that "cool ring" to it. I'm assuming that to make 1k profit a day, I'm going to have to spend around 4-500 a day which I realize is 7500 per 2 week cycles.

What I will & will not be sharing: Obviously I won't be sharing my affiliates I promote(maybe some), but I will share if I had a bad experience or low conversion rate with them. Also I wont be sharing my keywords or ads, but I will share what PPC tools I use and all methods of getting them.

Finally: Of course I want everyone else to hit me up with a solid GL. But to really help me get into gear and for you to follow suit with your own personal goals.

1k here I come :eek:

PayPerClickbank, Feb 11, 2008 IP
    ronaldec7 likes this.
  2. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck. It will be interesting to watch. :)
    nadavs

nadavs, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  3. Patricksia2007

Patricksia2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! I think it will be good and interesting to see your progress.

May success with you.

Patricksia2007, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  4. exolis

exolis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's always nice to see threads like this, good luck! And looking forward to your updates.

exolis, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  5. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey! You've got a great goal there body!

One suggestion, since you are willing to work very hard on it - you should be able to tweak your campaigns so you wouldn't spend over $200 a day.

It is very possible to spend $200 and make over a thousand, heck, I have seen many people running campaigns (selling CB stuff) - spending 200$ day and getting 2000$ of sales!

I mean, if you spend $500, yet make a PROFIT of a $1000 - it is great, but you should aim at lower adspend!

Just my $0.02

Alex

alexs464, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  6. zoreli

zoreli Member

Best Answers:
    Good Luck man...

Keep us informed...every tip is welcomed :)

zoreli, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  7. btsx

btsx Peon

Best Answers:
    As you said you are already earning $150-200, I doubt you will have any problems attaining this goal; it will just take some time. Should be interesting to follow in any case.

GL!

btsx, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  8. TrafficLicious

TrafficLicious Active Member

Best Answers:
    all the best buddy and be sure to keep your eyes on the prize! =)

TrafficLicious, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  9. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am currently using only Adwords+Clickbank... Would be interesting how your business will go :) Keep us informed.

bl4ckmaN^, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  10. pixeladd

pixeladd Banned

Best Answers:
    good luck mate
    look forawrd to this
    been a while since one of these threads really took off since that article writing guy did his

pixeladd, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  11. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    i will join you.. But I will set my goal as a $500/day profit. My best is only $200/day and lately sales have been dropping.

So by May 11th, 2008 800 A.M. - I hope to have a $500/day profit!

Swerd, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  12. tyrsen

tyrsen Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck! That's great! This is the first time I join this forum, but its not the first time i read it, I thought it'd be an interesting idea to share my experience with other users, affiliates and web masters. I've involved in Affiliate marketing for about 1 1/2 years now, $1,000/day is absolutely an achievable goal, I reached that goal in october of last year, The first month i was making around $50/ day and I thought $1k was impossible, but no it isn't.

Right now I have days where I reach $1500 - $2000 each day, so your goal is absolutely achievable, go on! ;)

Thanks!

tyrsen, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  13. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck with that, looking forward to hearing what you have been up to.

14. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kudos PPCbank!

I have one of these threads going as well - it does keep you motivated and everyone here is quite motivating and inspirational. Best of luck with your journey and I will keep an eye out for you, help motivate where I can. Documenting your success and sharing what you can is important and shows great spirit.

Cheers to your goals.
    Norb.

NCMedia, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  15. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Good Luck. I see this as very doable. PPC drives me a bit crazy myself so I mainly do SEO... but I've been trying to get back into AdWords lately - this may be a bit of push into doing that.

Zibblu, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  16. PayPerClickbank

PayPerClickbank Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, all your great responses are really helpful. I just got back from the chicago auto show, and am pretty tired. So I apologize if my grammars off. I just recently checked my clickbank stats, and for all of you starting with me or following along, let me start off by saying.. Wow! $330!! profit

let me explain myself first on how i got here. You guys are somewhat behind a fews days on this journey.

Thursday Night- Sales were at the lowest i've ever seen them for the last 6 months. I didn't even break even that day(I lost money). So eventually I panicked into the weekend.

Friday-Saturday I rewrote, retested ALL my campaigns. I eventually started making changes without backing sites up. I then panicked more.

So I started fresh with the original landing pages.I put up the Landing pages that I knew converted in the past, I then rewrote them.
    What I changed: I let the user know what my site promises(text in a headline, or banner). I then let him know that it's going to cost him some money, but its a good deal. (Makes me think that leading and not selling the customer may not be the correct method, I think customers want to be sold, just not want to know it).

What I changed in the Ads: I went back a couple of months to see some of my high converting keywords that also had a pretty low CTR. I then setup these new ads on each campaign and raised the CPC by .03-.1

my biggest mistake of the weekend: Ad Position! .
    You will find that alot of people have success in the 1-3 , 4-6, and the 7-9 adword positions. We'll I totally overlooked my bread and butter campaign, and competition came in and knocked me all the way down to the second page! Oups!

After these changes I was making the usual $100-150 day for Sunday. And now to Monday. I have a superb day and rake in $330 in profit. Another really cool fact is that today I only spent $140 to make $470.

The best thing is that im documenting this here now, and now I'm 1/3 to my goal on my first day?
    Sorry fellows, I didn't want my first day post to be this long. But I didn't think that my last 3 days of losing money and going crazy to get my profits back would be very significant for this journey. Hopefully some of those things may come in handy for you guys in the future. Yes I did have to raise my CPC by about .10 cents. But I figured if these ads were converting and not getting alot of clicks, that .10 cent is nothing if the people clicking are more likely to buy. I'll be sure to give you guys my actual examples of all this tommorow, but for now I'm really exhausted and got to get some sleep. Yeah, I know that my profit figures will fall back to earth sooner or later, but heck I'll take this one, I really needed it.

PayPerClickbank, Feb 11, 2008 IP
    toniya likes this.
  17. pharcyded

pharcyded Peon

Best Answers:
    Can we see some screenshots to back up your claims? I'm not saying you didn't do it...but it's always nice to see that someone is legit in a screenshot that hasn't been messed with in photoshop. Just my two cents on the matter ;)

good luck with the adventure

pharcyded, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  18. gem.stocks

gem.stocks Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I read, are you just promoting one CB product through Adwords?

gem.stocks, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  19. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nicely done, I was about to say that it's good to see that you're not shaken by the recent low sales people have been talking about or you're not affected by it, but sounds like you had a bad day the other day, as well. I've been floundering lately, myself. Sounds like you're back on track though, and I'm now inspired to fix my campaign up, I haven't touched it in months out of laziness and my products are sucking. So thanks man and tons of luck, I'll be following along!

rbf738, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  20. PayPerClickbank

PayPerClickbank Peon

Best Answers:
    "It is very possible to spend $200 and make over a thousand, heck, I have seen many people running campaigns (selling CB stuff) - spending 200$ day and getting 2000$ of sales!"

Hey alexs,very true, actually I've always had a ROI of around 250%. Despite that fact, I'm more than happy to aquire anything above a 50% ROI.

"i will join you.. But I will set my goal as a $500/day profit. My best is only $200/day and lately sales have been dropping. So by May 11th, 2008 800 A.M. - I hope to have a $500/day profit!"

GL Swerd! Do this. Yes sales how been dropping lately, and that's what made me get my act into gear. There are tons of threads blaming CB for there problems, but if most people just embraced the low sales besides complaining, I think more people would start working harder on these times and be more successful. *Not saying CB can be a little screwy sometimes, but working harder and staying cool is very effective to moving forward.

"Kudos PPCbank! I have one of these threads going as well - it does keep you motivated and everyone here is quite motivating and inspirational. Best of luck with your journey and I will keep an eye out for you, help motivate where I can. Documenting your success and sharing what you can is important and shows great spirit."

Thanks NCMedia, It really has been alot of help, and it's only been two days!
    I don't mind sharing some of things that took me years to find out from experience, and the thousands of forums I've been through.

"Nicely done, I was about to say that it's good to see that you're not shaken by the recent low sales people have been talking about"

As I told Swerd, yeah i did have a bad day, but I made the best out of it. I used that time to work harder. But I did make a mistake by not keeping my cool, but ironically it worked out best for me in the end. :) Yes defintely start working on your campaigns, alot of people have the common fallacy that "if it works don't fix". That kind of thinking might work well for a tv, but not for IM. You have to always be testing ads, keywords, CPC, landing pages, new markets. The trick here is to keep what works and progress forward.

Ok, my 2nd day is almost over and I have done alot. Which means I will get back to you later on tonight after i my sales in, analysis, and helpful lessons.

-PayPerClickbank

PayPerClickbank, Feb 12, 2008 IP